DC Deck building compatibility between sets??

Does anyone know where I can find a list of what's compatible with what sets or what is just a stand-alone? I've looked through this forum/website and have seen some of the information I was seeking. I did find some information in a random post from boardgamegeeks.com that is relevant up to Teen Titian release. To the question, I played DC Deckbuilding the original hero's at a friend a loved it! I started looking into getting it myself and have been pleasantly surprised by how many expansion/versions of the game that Cryptozoic offers. The issue I have is I do not know what is playable with what or if they all stand alone. I found a random post that explains up to Teen Titan release.omegle xender

Then i found the Multiverse, and that seems to be just a deck box but has cards in it, so i don't know what "core" set that is playable with..... and now Rebirth which I think is an updated of the original but not entirely sure.

Any help would be much appreciated, or a point in the right direction would be just as lovely. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by JuanMaddox; 08-06-2020 at 01:30 AM.

Typically, a game using a Crisis pack or a Crossover pack will require a base set.

The base sets are the original game, Heroes Unite, Forever Evil, and Teen Titans, though I suspect Dark Nights Metal works well also. Follow the rules in the respective Crisis or Crossover rulebook to see how these should be put together.

Confrontations offers a completely different style of play and is built for two-on-two games. It can be mixed and matched with Rivals sets, which are the same play style, but one-on-one.

Rebirth functions best as a standalone game, but there are rules for mixing it up.

Multiverse requires one large set (original, Heroes Unite, Forever Evil, Teen Titans, Dark Nights Metal, Confrontations, or if you're feeling adventurous, Rebirth) and CAN use every single set, including Rebirth and Confrontation-style games. I highly recommend you have at least a few sets if you're going to play Multiverse.

Ultimately, anything CAN be mixed and matched if you're wanting to play around with it a bit. However, Rebirth, Confrontations, Rivals, Dark Nights Metal, and Crossovers 7 and 8 all have mechanics that may not function if you just throw them in a randomly generated deck.