Superman DNM rule

Quick question, if I have control of “Superman” on my team. And I have played two weaknesses. After playing breakthrough. I may return breakthrough to its stack to destroy weakness does “Superman” still Retain the power from the weakness I destroyed?
    #DHDTABLETALK

You would still retain the Power, as the effect of a card (including those that come from saying "such-and-such cards have 'blah-de-blah' effect") fully resolves when you play the card. Basically, playing a card that grants power adds that power to a non-physical "pool" that empties at the end of your turn. Similar to Land in Magic the Gathering producing mana, if you're familiar with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Pants View Post
    You would still retain the Power, as the effect of a card (including those that come from saying "such-and-such cards have 'blah-de-blah' effect" png to ico) fully resolves when you play the card. Basically, playing a card that grants power adds that power to a non-physical "pool" that empties at the end of your turn. Similar to Land in Magic the Gathering producing mana, if you're familiar with the game.
    Many thanks for that.