Unable to upload tournament due to temporary players

Good afternoon everyone,

This past weekend I TO'd the "Love is in the Air" tournament and we had some temporary players entered as well. Once the event was over, the tracker software said that I am unable to upload the tournament results until those temporary players recieve CZE ID's.

Question is: Do I have to get those people to register online before I can upload the results? Or is there a quicker way to get them ID's so I can upload?

P.S. We used all our CZE membership registration cards for the month. Any possibility on getting more for next month?

Every participant in a sanctioned tournament must have a CZE ID. They do not have to register before you upload. Email hobby@cryptozoic.com to request more cards.
    Level 1 Judge
    Champion of the Black Flame # 422

Thank you for the clarification and Email!

Once you receive your CZE IDs, please make sure to reconcile your temporary player IDs the correct way:

Click on "Utilities" in the menu bar.
    Select and click on "Reconcile Temporary Player IDs" - this will cause a new window to open.
    Click on one of the players.
    Type the CZE ID that you are issuing that player into the "Player ID" text box.
    Click the "Assign" button.
    Javier Casillas
    Events Manager
    Cryptozoic Entertainment

Determined Zombie
    What if im not gonna get new czid's for a while, the tournament will go deliquient

E-mail hobby@cryptozoic.com and request additional IDs be sent out to your store. It may take a little while still and your events may still end up delinquent for a period of time, but they're being fairly lenient on that at the moment while stores get established with IDs and so forth.
    Ryan Skinner