Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broken links?

Broken links?

Hello, I've just whanted to read some official docs like CZE Penalty Guidelines, CZE Tournament Policy (2011/03/02), World of Warcraft TCG Appendix (2011/03/02) and for me links are boken
    Not Found

The requested URL /files/cze_penalty_guidelines.pdf was not found on this server.
    If there is any mirror link?

I got the same error on the majority of the crafting pdfs.
    Champion of the Black Flame #353
    Level 1 Judge

Can I ask one more question as i understand i cant see right answers to rules knowlage test?
    Just in my opinion it is not right cos if i could see where i did mistake i could study subject of error more carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Rand0m View Post
    cos if i could see where i did mistake i could study subject of error more carefully.
    You mean copy the right answers the next time you take the test since the questions don't change?
    Things to do at WonderCon: Be Cory Jones.

Old FAQs, courtesy of Bernado

Questions dont change? I didnt know about this. I mean that when person finishes his(her) rules knowlage test, it would be good if then he will see answers to test with links to CHR rules. So it may help to make clear for a player wich subject of rules is not well known for him, and so he can learn more about it.
    But if questions dont change it will not work

Re: Broken links
    CZE has been made aware of this issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

Re: Level 1 test
    There is a pool of questions that the online test is generated from, so yes, the test questions can change each time it is taken.

As for the answers, since the Level 1 test is open book, it was decided not to reveal any missed questions.
    Simon Key (aka. Master Sniper Simon McKey)
    SI:7

Champion of the Black Flame
    CZEV10

Thanks for the update about the links. Trying to figure out what I have the ability to craft at Chicago.
    Champion of the Black Flame #353
    Level 1 Judge

Quote Originally Posted by Occularus View Post
    Trying to figure out what I have the ability to craft at Chicago.
    You might find this thread helpful.

Gigantisaur
    the badge crafting sheet still appears to be broken
    TRADING REPUTATION +96
    administrator of TCG BOX forums of http://tcgbox.yolasite.com (An all in one Database, Stock system, Deck Builder, Wishlists and Deck vs Deck Play tester.) feel free to sign up
    LEVEL ONE JUDGE AND TO (CZE ID: 10007499)

Simon Key (aka. Master Sniper Simon McKey)
    SI:7

Champion of the Black Flame
    CZEV10