Devoted Emissary

Any ideas? little stuck

Posted awhile back, recently passed my L1 judge test, but I can't upgrade because my store isn't sanctioned, because we need a judge, and can't get cze ID cards for everyone at my store, and the other 2 closest sanctioned places near me are 2 hour + drives. Also tried emailing cze with no luck, anyone think of a way that I can get some ID cards easy? Thanks in advance

It has always been my understanding that the store needs to contact hobby@cryptozoic.com in order to be approved to receive Battle Ground kits.

They can follow the instruction found here.

I'm not sure why you would need a CZE ID in order for your store to get approved for Battle Ground kits.

You, as the judge for the store, will need to have a CZE ID so the events can be sanctioned and uploaded.
    This will allow the store to continue receiving BG kits.

But, you can certainly wait until the store receives their first BG kit and 'snag' one of the CZE cards in that kit.
    Simon Key (aka. Master Sniper Simon McKey)
    SI:7

Champion of the Black Flame
    CZEV10

Devoted Emissary
    Ah awesome tyvm sir, I'm still new to setting stuff up like this, really appriciate it

Gigantisaur
    remember you will also need a TO (Tournament Organiser) with a CZE ID, this may or may not be the same person as the judge (i guess they could also get there ID from the first kit if it is someone different)
    TRADING REPUTATION +96
    administrator of TCG BOX forums of http://tcgbox.yolasite.com (An all in one Database, Stock system, Deck Builder, Wishlists and Deck vs Deck Play tester.) feel free to sign up
    LEVEL ONE JUDGE AND TO (CZE ID: 10007499)