Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Experience with the game

I played this game at GAMA Trade Show and can say that it was a lot of fun. Half the fun is the art and names on the card.

It was really easy to learn how to play and at the same time had a level of strategy to it that kept it interesting.

I will be picking this up the day it releases.
    Brendon Franz
    Top-Decking King of Omaha and Challenger of Mozu!
    Journeyman Judge
    CZE Volunteer 243
    Winterhoof Stampede

Infernal Professor
    ^^^ How much did they pay you to say that Brendon? jk the game looks awesome. I cant wait for it!
    Champion of the Black Flame #247
    Level 1 Judge

Death Knight Wonderkin - A Question of Gluttony Podcast

http://i.imgur.com/6aZJn.png

Live in the North West!?
    Play WoW Cards!?
    Stay up-to-date!!

Visit our website: www.northwestwowtcg.com

Personally, I think the art is the best part of this game. If you haven't looked at our desktops lately, you can see some of the Food Fight art (and card art!) here: http://www.cryptozoic.com/media-downloads
    Ry Schueller
    Cryptozoic Entertainment

http://www.cryptozoic.com/downloads/...nsignature.jpg

They didn't pay me anything, though I do owe someone a wagered Hagen Daaz. And I agree with Ry, the creative factor to the game is really high, the art is just neat.

Just a fun note too, while I got a look at a good amount of the product, a good number of art was "AWOL" but we played with the card features. Still very cool.
    Brendon Franz
    Top-Decking King of Omaha and Challenger of Mozu!
    Journeyman Judge
    CZE Volunteer 243
    Winterhoof Stampede

Devoted Emissary
    wow i just started the game as fun... didnt know there was an ACTUAL food fight game hahahahah
    WELCOME TO THE SHOPPING CART!

If you need to find me im located outside of any McDonald's location and will do anything for an few hashbrowns!

I like wow it is best strategy game.

any ETA about when we should start demoing the game to our local hobby stores

Quote Originally Posted by martinezjkind View Post
    any ETA about when we should start demoing the game to our local hobby stores
    If you are trying to convince a store to carry it, start your demos right now.
    If you are trying to drum up business for a store that is carrying the game, wait til they have it on the shelves.
    Thanks for your support!

Master Theorycrafter
    I signed up to have a demo copy shipped to my store. Will this be available to pick up at GenCon instead of CZE having to pay postage?
    CZEV# 37
    Journeyman Level Judge

Former Game Store Owner

I demoed it all week at Gencon. The game is way too much fun, even doing demos 8 and half hours a day for 4days I still didn't get tired of it lol