Baby Yeti

TO Dashboard not showing the UPLOAD / Cancel action

I ran my first Battleground last Friday and I'm supposed to have another 1 today. I had delayed the submission of the report 'coz i encountered problem with reconciling the CZE #'s with the Temp numbers of my players (all of my players are 1st timer in the Competetive Scene).

Now that I had resolved the issue with the Temp ID's, i went to the TO Dashboard and tried Uploading my report, the thing is, the Upload Action "button" is still in the EDIT mode. while the 2nd Battleground I'm supposed to run 5 hours from now, already have the Upload button.

I don't want to have a bad record by having my first sanctioned tourney turns to Delinquent. Help, anybody?

Baby Yeti
    i had my 2nd tournament Uploaded about an hour ago, but the
    Battleground report in question is still not showing the Upload
    button. I understand that as TO, we are given 14 days to upload our
    tourney reports, and i would really appreciate it if you guys can lend
    a hand on this.

This is the page in concern:

http://www.wowtcg.com/tournaments/to...aments-pending

As you can see, it still is showing an Edit/Cancel button. Help?

Go ahead and check your TO Dashboard again. The upload option should now be available for your 05/27/2011 event.

A reply was also sent to the email you sent in.
    Last edited by Erebos; 06-03-2011 at 10:25 AM.
    Javier Casillas
    Events Manager
    Cryptozoic Entertainment

The tournament I ran last night at CCGs in Pittsburgh is also not showing the upload option
    Champion of the Black Flame # 85
    LVL1 Judge and TO
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Pittsburgh Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?i...45454915481427

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwarl View Post
    The tournament I ran last night at CCGs in Pittsburgh is also not showing the upload option
    This is an issue we're aware of.

Currently events show as 'upcoming' sometimes up to 24 hours after the listed start time. Until the system recognizes an event has past, you won't have an upload button available. For the time being, if you don't have an upload button during the day of your event (or less than 24 hours after it's occurred) just come back the next day to upload the results.

We're currently working to improve the system so stores don't have to wait to upload the results of their events.
    Ry Schueller
    Cryptozoic Entertainment

http://www.cryptozoic.com/downloads/...nsignature.jpg

Baby Yeti
    Got this issue solved yesterday, and i forgot to say thanks to the great crew who helped me out. (Maraming Salamat!)Thank you very much!

Baby Yeti
    I had an event that was not showing the upload button over a week after it was completed. I finally found a way to get it uploaded, I think when I searched for touranaments there was a comment to please upload.

Gigantisaur
    I still have 3 tournaments that have to be uploaded (already send several e-mails about it) 1 is from 1 week ago, the other 2 are from yesterday.
    I hope it gets fixed fast.

Gigantisaur
    Managed to upload the tournaments the way daOrc described above.

Good luck fixing it