PDA

View Full Version : The Z Aristocrats

Archduke_of_Z
06-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Dear Peasants, Commoners and Subjucated Slaves of the Shamed,

Here's a royal decree of His Imperial Highness, SE'Z'GGBMMDWSDTWWASFMH.

Everyone kneel.

It is a lucky day for you all after all. In conjunction of His Imperial Highness, Saintly Emperor 'Z' the Great God, Bringer of Most Massive Destructions Who Subdues Demons of the Three Worlds and Whose Awe Spreads Far and Moves Heaven (三界伏魔大神威遠震天尊關聖帝君)'s 180000th birthday, we are excited to promote your classes to join our noble ranks. If you are selected, all your entire clan (dated back to your ancient roots) and current family members (until 6th degree blood relatives) will be honored and receive the title as well.

You will receive all kinds of protections, benefits as well as armies to fight against Evil Overlords who constantly threaten our GREAT HEAVENLY KINGDOM OF Z. If you do not understand royal terms, it means all the benefits from Grand King and below.

Our long standing hierachy(basic view) as below:
http://i.imgur.com/9QXu74K.jpg

Notable Viscounts from recent modern history are Kongzi (Confucious) and Laozi (Old Master)

The Council is currently looking for:
1. 1-2 Archdukes of the Great First Rank Noblemen. (一等主公) (in your commoner terms; it's to manage guild events, guild stuff, guild leading both pve and pvp, people with great proven leadership, Guild Masters, Grand Kings)
2. 3-5 Dukes of The First Rank. (一等公) (in your commoner terms; people with highly skilled in creating/designing websites/forums/logos/writing skills/etc, any pledge level)
3.5-8 Marquesses of the First Rank. (一等侯) (in your commoner terms;dedicated players in pvp, pve or both. semi pro to pro, Grand King and below)
4. Viscounts of the First Rank. (一等子爵) (casual players in both pvp, pve, Kings and below)

Beware, even if you are being successfully elected, you shall never ask and will never know the names of the upper level classes, The Council of the Gentlemen Ministers(君子卿相), The Son of Heaven(天子武义亲王), Grand Empress Dowager (太皇太后) or even the 2000 Shameful Consorts and Imperial Concubines.(嬪妃格格).

A single utter of His/Her Highly's name or a glance to any of His/Her Highly, your entire clan will be decapitated publicly in the nude in the Good Lady Fields.

You may stand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Royal Board of New Converts
i. stephenhii - Marquesses of the First Rank(一等侯)
- Awarded with ONE Imperial Concubine for 6 months. (handpicked by Grand Empress Dowager)
ii. kenlau82 - Marquesses of the First Rank(一等侯)
- Awarded with THREE tamed female Shin'Hare bunnies for life.

Shameful Board of Future Slaves of the Shamed
i. Oaka23 - Death penalty

Potential Alliance
i. Hegemon Corpselocker of Murder INC

stephenhii
06-10-2013, 09:00 PM
A wild Grand King appears! Catch me~

On a serious note, this is roleplaying at a whole new level lol

Oaka23
06-10-2013, 11:56 PM
dafuq did I just read

this sounds like a guild run by Kim Jong-un

Corpselocker
06-12-2013, 03:00 AM
Holy crap, that is so utterly awesome. I would pledge fealty if I wasn't doing my own thing.

kenlau82
06-12-2013, 05:51 PM
This is awesome !

Archduke_of_Z
06-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Thousands have been rejected, thousands more applications pending for review. Please check on our Royal Boards for latest updates.

Hegemon Corpselocker of Murder INC, our GREAT HEAVENLY KINGDOM OF Z would like to form an alliance with you. Shall you reject, we will conquer your lands and eat all your rice. Or breads.

Corpselocker
06-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Thank you for your endless generosity, Archduke. We accept this alliance in hopes to stave off iinevitable destruction.

Oaka23
06-13-2013, 09:38 PM
pft, can't kill me.

I'M FLEEING TO SOUTH KOREA

edit: Er...Zimbabwe. I'm going to Zimbabwe. Don't look for me in South Korea, totally won't be there.

Archduke_of_Z
06-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Second page? Really now? What treachery is this?!

Thank you for accepting our request, Hegemon Corpselocker. You just saved your entire clan from Extinction.

Death-sentenced peasant Oaka23, you are lucky that you didn't chicken yourself out to South Korea, the area is inhabited with evil Shin'Hare bunnies they will shred you with their little sharp claws to death. If it's Zimbabwe.. I will be sending Hegemon 'King' Corpselocker to go after you, that's what his clan does best, murders.

Archduke_of_Z
07-30-2013, 12:36 AM
Bump of the century!

Democracy must die!

Corpselocker
10-17-2013, 11:21 AM
I fear whatever eternal wrath will come down on us all with the recruitment drive.