PDA

View Full Version : Any Chance for an upgrade.

TheSyv
06-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Ok my friend told me about Hex 2 hours before the KS was done so I didn't have a lot of time to read up on it. I ended up clutch buying the king tier, but now that i have had some time to really look the game over I love it. I was wondering if there was any chance to upgrade to the collectors tier, and of course I am willing to pay the difference even at a mark up assuming it nothing crazy. when it closed there was still like 275 of this tier left to I am hoping I can. :D

panzer
06-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Sadly you're not the first to ask something like this and I doubt you'll be the last. CZE has stated that the KS tiers will not be available after the cut off date. I know it suck I too wish I could upgrade but thems the breaks.

jai151
06-10-2013, 08:43 PM
Unfortunately, not through any official channels. But King is a great value!

Black_Omega
06-10-2013, 09:06 PM
The way you need to look at it is that the 250$ tiers are King + some sort of account bonus. King, as jai mentioned, is a great value and a great way to start the account. I had a Collector but lowered it to a King + Knight (which I'll merge later).

You still get a fantastic amount of stuff to start off with :) You can always pick up a Slacker Backer if you want abit more. :)

Shadowelf
06-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Doubt u will be able to upgrade but still king is amazing value, better than any deal anybody coming late to the game will be hoping to get;

DisOrd3r
06-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Probably not :P but you still got the king ^^