PDA

View Full Version : The Faceless Men - recruitment

Nlarge
06-14-2013, 04:15 PM
Hello, fellow Hex enthusiasts!

I go by Nlarge, and I would like to tell you about The Faceless Men! We are a newly formed guild of close personal friends looking for more members to join us in our future exploration of Hex! Our focus will be in both PVE and PVP (Some members prefer one over the other, which is completely acceptable). For PVE we will have structured events to progress through any raids or dungeons which Cryptozoic throws at us! (Multiple groups and times if we get the members for it). For PVP we will be participating in many organized weekly and monthly competitive events (more information to come).

We are looking for anyone who is dedicated, excited, relaxed, and ready to grow as a team! We will take things seriously when they need to be and have fun always!(that's the whole point of the game right?) We are on EST but will welcome anyone.

Our website can be found here The Faceless Men: Home page (http://thefacelessmen.shivtr.com/) Feel free to go fill out an application (short and simple) and we will respond as soon as possible.

P.S. the website is still under construction so please forgive me for its incompleteness; its a work in progress:)

Either way, See you on the battlefields!!

nicosharp
06-14-2013, 05:21 PM
Very cool concept. I love the faceless men from Game of Thrones. Good luck guys.

Nlarge
06-23-2013, 09:07 PM
We are still looking for more players, anyone is welcome!

Nlarge
09-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Bump

Nlarge
09-29-2013, 04:13 PM
Bump