JOIN ALCHEMY TODAY!

http://hexalchemy.enjin.com/recruitment

Key Guild Philosophies & Idealogies

On the more serious side of "Casual"
PVE Content and Raid Advancement
PVP & PVP Learning Environment
Guild Events
Guild vs. Guild
Medium Sized Guild (You'll know all your guildmates and still be able to trade/get a raid when you need to)
East Coast Based
Led by MMO Veterans (WoW) with guild and raid leadership experience

Previous thread on guild recruitment for this guild is here:

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=25949

Shadowspawn
07-17-2013, 07:42 AM
As you can see, I am not as verbose as a lot of guilds who are recruiting here. What I can say - Alchemy will be close knit, fun, active, positive, and goal oriented. I will personally support and sponsor 2-3 events per month. It will be the kind of guild that makes your experience with the game more productive and more fun.

As I started recruiting a bit late, I will be giving away 30 boosters to the individual who recruits the most members to the Alchemy guild within the next 10 days. Second place will receive a reward TBD (likely 3-5 rares/legendaries from my initial packs).

Zephyrspark
07-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Since I posted on the wrong topic, reposting my interest and support here. I signed up for the website. I may have a few friends interested in joining, they likely wont be active until the game hits alpha however, so i can only speak for myself from my small group of friends. Looking forward to playing some pve with you all soon

Shadowspawn
07-27-2013, 09:46 AM
Thanks Zephyr - great to have you aboard!

Shadowspawn
08-22-2013, 05:01 PM
HI guys, just reminding everyone about our medium sized guild with the best name in all of Hex-dom. Head to the website listed above to sign up!

Shadowspawn
09-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Our guild is gaining momentum! We are slowing growing a nice group of guys with a serious casual mindset!

Zephyrspark
09-20-2013, 08:33 AM
Our guild is gaining momentum! We are slowing growing a nice group of guys with a serious casual mindset!

Sounds Awesome :3 How many new members did you get so far?

Shadowspawn
09-21-2013, 10:48 AM
Hi Zephyr - log back in to the guild site and see for yourself! Quite a few since you last logged in :P

I am very happy with the size given we haven't even hit Alpha yet :)

Zephyrspark
09-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Hi Zephyr - log back in to the guild site and see for yourself! Quite a few since you last logged in :P

I am very happy with the size given we haven't even hit Alpha yet :)

Thats quite odd, because i thought i registered my email. It should have notified me as soon as new posts were made.
Alas.

Shadowspawn
09-24-2013, 06:44 PM
Please note, we are interested in having a Raid Leader KS backer join our group. We are now 15+, well on our way to a comfortably sized 40-50 man guild.

Kitt_
09-25-2013, 07:57 PM
I would be interested in joining, if you will have me! I'm not a raid leader backer, just a slacker backer (I didn't have money during the KS campaign).

Shadowspawn
09-26-2013, 07:42 AM
http://hexalchemy.enjin.com/recruitment

Hi Kitt_

Everyone is welcome, please submit an application at the link above. You aren't required to be a backer at all... just be interested in joining a guild with the characteristics posted in the OP.

I will send you a p.m.

Shadowspawn
10-10-2013, 07:11 AM
Still looking for that Raid Leader backer! Please PM me to see what bribes I may have in store for you!

Shadowspawn
10-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Hi everyone. Happy to announce we now have Raid Leader's blessing in our guild! Additional Raid Leaders welcome! We are 1 shy of 20 members. We are aiming for 40-50 members by Beta!

Shadowspawn
11-06-2013, 05:58 AM
Hi everyone, we are > halfway to our ideal guild size, and have found our Raid Leader (and have a second RL joining soon!). Alchemy guild website has been very active and we are keeping each other busy during the waiting game. Please give us a look if you are still looking for an East Coast guild that will be serious enough for PVE advancement and guild sponsored PVP tournies, but allow you to live a relatively busy life too.