PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME SLACKERS - Pros Elite Guild - PvP / PvE - Dedication to the game!

TheTiwi
09-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Ehy Guys!
I'm happy to introduce you to the AWESOME SLACKERS guild! We are an Awesome Gaming Community born to gather all the most Awesome Top Elite playerz all in the same place!

ABOUT US

We've been around for more than 30 years and have joined/organized many events, LAN parties and tournaments; from RTSs to MOBAs to TCGs to MMOs to BOARD GAMEZ at the most Awesome levels of fun, both competitively and casualy. This is how we rock!

WHAT YOU GET JOINING US

Professional Game Theory Analysis
Elite Decks Crafting
Metagame Chillness
Awesome Probability discussions
Slackers' sessions of Competitive and Pure Fun!
Guild protection and in-house Slackers Tournements and Parties (lots of Awesome things are up to come dudes!)

If you are looking for the most Awesome Guild that doesn't takes itself as a police department this is the right place to be!
Slackers will also be analyzing games, watching replays and casting some of the most Awesome Hex Tournaments.

WHAT ABOUT PvE?

Multiple Daily Dungeon Stomping
Hourly Raids
Awesome, Funny and (of course) Slacker decks play
Controlling, Defensive, Healing, Stalkering and Offensive Strategies Brainstormed with the Top Elite Pro players
In-house PvE Tournaments, Events and Parties (lots of coolness will be in da house!)

If you want to be part of the most awesome guild ever, just join us and you will be part of the history of this Awesome game!

We are quite sure that working with the Cryptozoic community, we will achieve the higher level of Awesome Slackerness and Chillness ever seen on the planet! This is how we run the PvE guys!

BE AWESOME AND HAVE FUN

The Awesome Slackers believe that a good level of Chillness and Awesomeness is the key for success! We enjoy being in a mature environment but we love to have Fun, that's the right way!
We know that our members are the core tiles of the guild, and that's why we want everyone to become a Pro Elite with us.

Watch out, if you think you are not Awesome enough, don't even try to join us, we don't want people that look like ex-police officiers here.

OUR COMMITMENT TO THE GAME

All of the Awesome Slackers guild founders are completelly dedicated to this game, we donated quite a good part of our savings but we believe that's not why you want to join us, and we won't bother you with that!
That's why you can be sure you'll find us live 24/7!

WANT TO APPLY?

It's easy as butter! Just send us a PM and we'll be right back to you future Awesome Slackers!

ENJOY AND HAVE AN AWESOME SLACKER FUN!

TheTiwi
09-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Woh woh woh!
We want to thank you all guys for your PMs, we'll be evaluating all of your requests and let you know who made it through, in a few days!
Keep up the Awesomeness, SLACKERS!

arastor
09-11-2013, 09:27 AM
Hmm. More amusing than Yasi. Less Comic Sans too. I give it a solid 6/10.

TheTiwi
10-15-2013, 03:42 AM
Guys we are doing great and we already reached a good amount of members as well as requests. We'll be replying to everybody within tomorrow night.
Meanwhile if you wanna see some Awesomenes in action you can check out our stream on TwitchTv!
See you there! ;)

Please Arastor, stop asking us if you can join the guild.. We will let you know within a couple of weeks ok?

jacqueline
02-09-2015, 10:17 PM
je suis du Quebec
je suis dans CBB.
ya quelque dude du Quebec que je connais dans le jeu mais pas trop.

yavait un 1 gars de 3 riviere, pis 1 gars de sherbrooke je me souviens pas des noms par coeur.

Chinkyi
04-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Hi, I'm a slacker backer who has tons of tcg experience and is looking for a good environment to have fun in a competitive/non-competitive manner. i'm 23 so i hope that you guys aren't younger than the age of 18 as i find teenagers to be very immature.

Thank you.