PDA

View Full Version : HexTCGPro PvP + PvE Guild

jtatta
10-28-2013, 09:00 PM
Website - http://hextcgpro.com
Application - http://hextcgpro.com/?page_id=1330

Welcome! Today, HexTCGPro.com officially opened our doors to our guild! This is big news for us as we've been wanting to work out the details for quite some time now. I'm happy to say that we've come up with some pretty awesome benefits for our members and can't wait to see you in game. The guild is an open guild meaning that we'll let anyone in after a brief screening process. What we won't tolerate is crude behavior on these forums or in game. Continue reading to find out what we're all about!

Mission Statement
Founded at the beginning of the HEX Kickstarter campaign by a group of friends, HexTCGPro is a community website dedicated to bringing you the best content for Cryptozoic's HEX TCG. Our team started off as a group of Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour players, VS System Pro Circuit top finishers, World of Warcraft TCG Worlds and Nationals Top 8 members, and much, much more. What we've grown into is a group of guys just looking to have fun and become the team that we know we can be. And now, we want to share it all with you, the community, because you've been following us from day one and we can't thank you enough.

We will be a worldwide guild and will do everything we can in order to be time zone cooperative.

eSports Teams
One of the big things that the HEX TCG is working on is eSports. When HEX is ready for eSports, so will we. Our goal is to pool our resources of professional gamers and come out with two of the best possible PvP teams that we can. We aim to have one US Team and one EU Team and will do everything that we can to ensure that we have the best teams. When you see the top players in the world, we hope you can expect to see our guild name attached to them. Think you have what it takes to get there? We'd love to help you find out!

World first PvE competitions
Anyone who plays MMOs knows that world first kills are a raiders dream. To know that all of their hard work is worth something. We at HexTCGPro support this and will strive day and night to try and achieve these goals. While we will have our casual groups as well, our hardcore teams are always looking for members. If you love the progression nature of MMOs, we think that you can find a home with us.

In closing, please, if you have any questions at all feel free to email us at hextcgpro@gmail.com

jtatta
01-03-2014, 07:47 AM
Here are the pairings for round 1 of the guild tournament. You may use this thread to report results as well as try to get in contact with your opponent. A simple search of their in game name should lead you in the right direction. I am also setting up our new guild forums for the next round and all future ones.

Matches are to be completed by Tuesday evening. Round two and above will be three days in length. Good luck!

HexTCGPro Guild Tournament - Round 1
Rastamagic vs Kindsir
Brlog vs Aebrams
Pyrite vs Vatenkeist
Schadenfreude vs Elodil
KagaTMS vs Wasichu
FlyingMeatchip vs Kujiko
JPjeezus vs Aozora
Grum vs Bloodhaven
Frimelda vs Froatsylvania
Ishnaron vs Sinfonia
Smith_Hill vs Webber
Alaeryn vs Kroan
G_Prime vs Locklegion
Errantsquire vs Rowland
Disordia vs TJtaylor
Fliperon vs JoltEnergy
Ludomancer vs Asgar
Vicksburg vs JCrawl
Mythonia vs TecNoPhi

Also, you can check out everything here: challonge.com/htpplacement (http://challonge.com/HTPplacement)

If you cannot get a hold of your opponent, just let me know after several failed attempts. Because the sign ups were longer than I had liked them to be due to the holidays, people may have dropped out without letting me know.

Remember, best two out of three, no sideboards. Any other questions, you may ask below and I'll get to them.

jtatta
01-03-2014, 07:47 AM
Reserved

tecnophi
01-03-2014, 08:45 AM
Banned cards list?

jtatta
01-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Banned cards list?

I haven't had any experiences with any cards that would result in a ban the last few patches. While there are plenty of cards that I'd like to ban, I feel like everything is working well enough to not have to do that. That said, abusing bugged cards will not be tolerated and any report of anyone abusing a bugged mechanic will be reprimanded accordingly.

Ludomancer
01-03-2014, 09:34 AM
'Asgar' seems not to be registered in these forums. If you are Asgar, please reply so that we can set up a match.

GPrime
01-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Locklegion isn't here under his challonge name either. If you're there, buddy, I'm adding "Locklegion" in-game, you can add me as "G Prime", and I'll be hanging out in the guild Teamspeak server.

Edit: Also, skype/email is gptimetv@gmail.com

Double edit: Found him, and we played our games. A *very* close 2-1 in my favour. Great games, Lock Legoin!

wasichu
01-03-2014, 12:29 PM
So my first match is against Kaga but how do I message him for best times to play etc. I tried clicking on his name in challonge but that doesn't seem to do anything. I think I sent a message through challonge we will see if I get reponse.

dwebber88
01-03-2014, 01:07 PM
I can't make it to the tournament sorry. Still quite busy!

Smith_Hill, so you know :)

Errantsquire
01-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Errantsquire 2 Rowland 0

Here's video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI8IY9ZzTwI

WierdCoachPhil
01-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Good evening guys,

Trying to contact [JoltEnergy] to plan our match. Just PM here or send me a message ingame [Fliperon] and we'll make things happen!

Best regards

legendlore
01-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Hi,

This is Bloodhaven and I've been matched up against Grum. Grum please PM me if you read this so that we can set up a time to play.

Thanks

GPrime
01-03-2014, 10:13 PM
To those trying to set up matches: You can send private messages through challonge, and if the other player has verified their email then they'll get an email notification. Probably the most efficient way to find someone.

filipcic
01-04-2014, 02:11 AM
"Brlog" here, for Aebrams: I sent you a private message on Challonge.

Btw, I wonder if HEX would have an option to create private tournaments?

Vatenkeist
01-04-2014, 08:16 AM
Looking for _Pyrite

messaged on Challonge. Need to set up a time to play, thanks!

TJTaylor
01-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Hey Disordia. If you read this, I've sent you a PM both here and on Challonge to set up a time to meet up for our match.

Ludomancer
01-04-2014, 10:27 AM
I finished my battles against Asgar, and I lost. I was playing a Blood/Wild bunny suicide deck against his Diamond/Sapphire tempo deck.

I won the first game, he won the next 2.

They were fun games, I hope to do better in the next round(s).

Kroan
01-04-2014, 12:50 PM
The incarnation's right now can attack the turn they come into play, if they transform in the same turn. I had this against my match with Alaeryn. I know this isn't supposed to work in Magic rules, but with the nature of constants and transforming I wasn't sure about it in Hex and attacked with it. In hindsight this might have been not correct, though I think it didn't matter in the end (not entirely sure though).

Also the Curse of Oblivion came up, Alaeryn made a point that you could still see the order of your opponent deck (I didn't even know honestly) and thereafter discarded every of those every chance I got (I only played three of them).

I'm ok with replaying the games if anything would be considered a problem, but just wanted to leave the notes here in case there needs to be made some adjustments for Round 2 or the other tournament.

jtatta
01-04-2014, 01:58 PM
I have faith that people will not abuse Curse of Oblivion. At least, they shouldn't. The card is perfectly fine otherwise.

As far as the Incantations go, I know that they can attack the turn they transform, which is intended, but not sure about the same turn that they enter play. I'll look into that and ask some CZE people.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Ishnaron
01-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Hi Guys

trying to find SINFONIA to arrange our match, anyone know how i can do this?

filipcic
01-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Matches are to be completed by Tuesday evening.

What if opponent doesn't show?
Just in case, could you please define "evening" :) since my timezone is UTC+1 :)

jtatta
01-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Tuesday "evening" is essentially when I wake up Wednesday morning.

I'll try to help you contact your opponent however.

Elodil
01-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Looking for Schadenfreude. He's not registered on these forums, and hasn't responded to the PM I sent this morning through Challonge.

jtatta
01-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Looking for Schadenfreude. He's not registered on these forums, and hasn't responded to the PM I sent this morning through Challonge.

He informed me that he cannot make round one. Congrats on the win. :)

TJTaylor
01-05-2014, 07:04 PM
TJTaylor vs. Disordia 2 - 0 win for me.

Disordia, forgot that you can't talk to opponents after match ends and by the time I messaged you, you were gone. GGs. Sorry about the bad beats. :( Recorded match on Challonge.

Disordia
01-05-2014, 07:20 PM
TJTaylor vs. Disordia 2 - 0 win for me.

Disordia, forgot that you can't talk to opponents after match ends and by the time I messaged you, you were gone. GGs. Sorry about the bad beats. :( Recorded match on Challonge.

gg. no problem, sometimes you just run into the nuts. It happens.

Vatenkeist
01-05-2014, 07:42 PM
My opponent and I finally communicated, he is having problems logging in/ accessing the game. Hopefully he gets it straightened out so we can play. Otherwise I'm not sure what to do.

filipcic
01-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Still nothing from Aebrams...

jtatta
01-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Still nothing from Aebrams...

Okay thanks. If you still hear nothing by tomorrow, I'll just give you the win and advance the tournament.

FlyingMeatchip
01-07-2014, 07:15 AM
Kujiko and myself were in contact and trying to set up the match Saturday and Sunday, which did not work out. After an email he sent Sunday at 4:16 pm, I have not heard from him yet. I sent him a PM with a personal email and phone number with no replies of yet at the time of this post. I have until 5 pm available today to get the match in, after that I have personal obligations which include work until early the next morning.

jtatta
01-08-2014, 08:45 AM
Round two pairings have been posted. Check challonge.com/htpplacement for the pairings. Also, please check the guild section of the new forums for some info. If you can't access the link below, and you're a member of the guild, then you need to check your email for instructions. Thanks, guys!

http://hextcgpro.proboards.com/thread/34/round-pairings-htp-guild-event

- John

Errantsquire
01-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Hi Guys

trying to find SINFONIA to arrange our match, anyone know how i can do this?

SINFONIA is my next round opponent how did you contact him/her?

jtatta
01-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Charles, send him a PM on challonge as well as the new forums. He'll get it. I know him personally.

Phoenixfire
04-23-2014, 09:57 AM
Hello, I submitted a application for the Guild.

My in game name is: StarPhoenix

Black_Omega
04-24-2014, 06:40 PM
Application submitted! :)

taveren
04-25-2014, 12:04 PM
put in an application in game name is taveren

Liqududi
09-13-2014, 05:50 AM
Sent application through you'r form few days ago. How fast are these processed?

asdf2000
11-01-2014, 06:58 PM
So i typed out all this stuff for an application and then I think the page may have given me an error. I'd like to know if it went through.