PDA

View Full Version : dwarven space program

NoahBuddy
01-17-2014, 07:51 AM
i had written a long thread on this idea than i some how lost it. trust me it was AMAZING.

so now the short form. ardent-underworld arms race. hexing gems are power. dwarves want power and build a spaceship to fly to the comet and retrieve as much hexing gems as they can to further their destructive plans. other underworld races may or may not want to back this project. lore has pointed to the fact that time/space are meaningless to powerful cayotle, at least to Ozowa. this opens up the possibilty for the ardent to do the same. this conflict has a lot of inherent storylines and in the hands of a good writer could be very good.

what do you think?

CodexReaper
02-12-2014, 08:25 AM
Why is it that, upon reading the name of this thread, the word that instantly came into my mind was...

...KERBALS.

jpfrancum
05-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Why is it that, upon reading the name of this thread, the word that instantly came into my mind was...

...KERBALS.

Now that would be an interesting mash-up. Kerbal Space meets Hex, we could have engines that require appropriate thresholds to use, we'd have to balance the payload so Stone Dwarves are probably a bit heavy.

They could use Shin. I mean they're pretty small and light, and hell you could skip right passed animal testing and just launch the bunnies, if they don't make it launch more.

jpfrancum
05-12-2014, 11:04 AM
They say there was another Shin 'Hare astro nut before this one, but he was not loyal enough to hold his breath when his life support system gave up.