PDA

View Full Version : Hex at Gencon?

Refugee
05-09-2014, 07:43 PM
The Gencon event listings opened up tonight and Hex is noticeably absent. Any plans for a Hex event again this year?

hex_colin
05-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Oh, it'll be there. :)

Events get added to those listings every day between now and GenCon.

ThrawnOmega
05-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Just looked up the dates. That's the weekend of my best friend's wedding, so I WON'T be there. Maybe next year. ;)

Gwaer
05-09-2014, 08:09 PM
I'll be there, what more could you ask for!

Refugee
05-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Oh, it'll be there. :)

Events get added to those listings every day between now and GenCon.

Glad to hear it. Bring a chair this time just in case Colin. My back can't stand watching you stand there for 6 hours again.

mach
05-09-2014, 08:30 PM
I'll be there, what more could you ask for!

The release of Hex (PvE and PvP) with all of the features on Yoss's list implemented and no major bugs. A party for everyone on Cory's new private jet, bought with a small fraction of the profits from the 10 million player Open Beta.

But you being there is nice too.

Gwaer
05-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Meh, that other stuff sounds crap. I'd hate to skip all this exciting beta drama!

hex_colin
05-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Glad to hear it. Bring a chair this time just in case Colin. My back can't stand watching you stand there for 6 hours again.

No chance I'm doing that again! :P That was madness. Good conversations though while we waited. :)

ossuary
05-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Some day, I will manage to make a trip to a convention. My nerd pilgrimage. I have been remiss, my whole life. Before I die, I will see Mecca. :p

AswanJaguar
05-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Currently planning my first ever Gencon (or anything-con, really) trip this summer. Looking forward to meeting everyone there!!

YourOpponent
05-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Some day, I will manage to make a trip to a convention. My nerd pilgrimage. I have been remiss, my whole life. Before I die, I will see Mecca. :p

I hear you Ossuary. The closest I've been to a nerd Mecca was a Chess tournament with 6,000 players. Interestingly enough I had to go across a tide of players (and their family) of that size to grab my chessboard I forgot in the waiting area while they were trying to get to pairings.

Anyway I'm pretty sure they will be at Gen Con. I read somewhere that Gaxx and Avon both should be able to be earned from Gen Con 2014.