PDA

View Full Version : Hex extends the month of November!!!!

Turtlewing
11-14-2014, 11:03 AM
So there'a a November 32 now?

Good to know.

Also I could really use access to this month extending technology for my own projects any chance of it being made available for community use?

vickrpg
11-14-2014, 11:08 AM
Sarcasm and humor appreciated. But read the post. It's intentional. =)

Turtlewing
11-14-2014, 11:19 AM
Sarcasm and humor appreciated. But read the post. It's intentional. =)

Why would you assume I din't read the post?

The post explains that they wanted to release in November but couldn't so they made up November 32 instead.

hex_colin
11-14-2014, 11:21 AM
Also I could really use access to this month extending technology for my own projects any chance of it being made available for community use?

That's what they've actually been working on since the KS ended! ;)

And, an update at ~10am PST! Satan's running around pelting folks with snowballs... ;)

On a more serious note... Set 2!!! The book!!!! Broken Ape AA!!!! Much, much, joy. :)

vickrpg
11-14-2014, 11:44 AM
No negativity intended, but since you asked "So there'a a November 32 now?" I inferred that since you were (very amusingly) pointing out that there is no November 32nd, and thus that you didn't read the line that explained it. Not an unreasonable assumption, I think, but an assumption nevertheless. Apologies.
My own comment had an ommited "if you" and was not intended to say "yo, go read the post" but "If you read the post, you can see it's intentional"
but enough of that...

I think I'll use this technology to change my birthday to January 254th.

ksetrat
11-14-2014, 12:02 PM
On a more serious note... Set 2!!! The book!!!! Broken Ape AA!!!! Much, much, joy. :)

the ape i'm happy about, but i'm more interested in the darkspire punisher. that artwork is stunning to me. I really hope that it gets an EA version and I can see more of the outfit. I would have no issues trying to cosplay that. My beard isn't long enough, but that isn't as big of an issue. i think it would sit nicely next to my Ezio and Arno outfits. Still contemplating an Order 1886 outfit.

edit; looking at the outfit closer, i may be able to pull it off, but, there are plenty of characters in hex that i would have fun making the outfit for.
and now that i'm able to think straight after reading the announcement, that weekend should be interesting... gf's bday on sunday. /ponder

Thrawn
11-14-2014, 12:31 PM
Need Set 3 release date.

The_Lannisters
11-14-2014, 12:34 PM
Need Set 3 release date.

Hope you are kidding :D The set 2 announcement should keep us happy for quite a while, I had lost all hope!

ossuary
11-14-2014, 01:00 PM
I really hope that it gets an EA version and I can see more of the outfit.

All cards have EA and foil options that you unlock by completing achievements and gaining enough xp through use. We don't have the full details of this system yet, but there's no reason to assume the AA cards work any differently. :)

Saeijou
11-14-2014, 01:44 PM
Need Set 3 release date.

You have the answer right in your signature :P

plaguedealer
11-14-2014, 01:46 PM
I am very happy with the release announcement for set 2. Christmas holidays will be fun.

ksetrat
11-14-2014, 01:47 PM
All cards have EA and foil options that you unlock by completing achievements and gaining enough xp through use. We don't have the full details of this system yet, but there's no reason to assume the AA cards work any differently. :)

yep yep, im waiting for a lot of that. my gf showed an interest in the Lixil outfit, but the gf is allergic to cowhide leather, so, would have to find a corset substitute for that.