PDA

View Full Version : a friendly shoutout

Littlejon24
11-30-2014, 06:43 PM
just wanted to make a quick shout out to Russian (ign). both of us were in the VIP today and were paired in round 3. this was the round that I started experiencing bad bugs and was given a match loss because of them. i would like to say that this player was very kind and understanding of the unfortunate situation. he was supportive and offered to talk about it after the match which helped me to calm down after raging over bugs.

after the tournament, he/she showed their generosity further by sharing an AA card with me. It really took me by surprise as I am usually the one giving things out.

Cory, If it is not too much to ask, I would feel even better if you could have the Hex team send Russian some kind of token of appreciation to his/her account. something to say thank you for being such a great contributor to the Hex community. It's players like this that keep me here even in the toughest of unfortunate events

Xexist
11-30-2014, 07:01 PM
just wanted to make a quick shout out to Russian (ign). both of us were in the VIP today and were paired in round 3. this was the round that I started experiencing bad bugs and was given a match loss because of them. i would like to say that this player was very kind and understanding of the unfortunate situation. he was supportive and offered to talk about it after the match which helped me to calm down after raging over bugs.

after the tournament, he/she showed their generosity further by sharing an AA card with me. It really took me by surprise as I am usually the one giving things out.

Cory, If it is not too much to ask, I would feel even better if you could have the Hex team send Russian some kind of token of appreciation to his/her account. something to say thank you for being such a great contributor to the Hex community. It's players like this that keep me here even in the toughest of unfortunate events

Lol this reminds me once I was in a tournament with a guy and he promised to send me one of his AA cards after he won because I lost directly due to a bug. I forgot te guys name and never heard from him again. Had completely forgotten about this.

PhoenixMD
11-30-2014, 07:46 PM
There is another shoutout thread.
But non-the-less, fair play and well done to such sportsmanship, especially in a digital environment where you don't even have to see your opponent's face.
Although I doubt that CZE would send tokens of appreciation to people who have a kind spirit, I have confidence that no doubt they will have the Karma and Kismet on their side :)

Roy_G
11-30-2014, 07:52 PM
He sent me a pack and gold after beating me in round 1 of a draft.He's a great guy.