PDA

View Full Version : The troop that is attracting corpsefly's and giant mosquito's

Zomnivore
12-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Please tell me down the road he gets to be a character.

I would love to see a sort of "Skyguard" human against insects.

Just freaking hilarious, the text, and its just the same guy getting screwed over by giant bugs.

Loregoyle
12-10-2014, 06:49 PM
It makes me happy that someone noticed it's the same guy.

It's the little things in life. :D

Zomnivore
12-11-2014, 03:19 AM
I just hope he ducks the next one B)

lightreaper
12-11-2014, 07:09 AM
I'm surprised he still has his arm after the first incident, looks like it was melting away on Giant Corpse Fly.

Zomnivore
12-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Nonsense! Corpsefly is the cutest insect in game, it was obviously playing fetch, and it got sick.

Fateanomaly
12-15-2014, 10:16 PM
That troop probably have 0atk and 3def.

Ertzi
12-16-2014, 04:09 AM
I just hope there are plans to have that dude be attacked by giant insects in every set. That would be an awesome running gag. He could maybe even start wearing some kind of insect protection gear in the future art. "Okay, okay. No giant insects in sight. This time I will get through this forest without... goddamn!" :D

Zomnivore
12-20-2014, 01:19 AM
I just hope there are plans to have that dude be attacked by giant insects in every set. That would be an awesome running gag. He could maybe even start wearing some kind of insect protection gear in the future art. "Okay, okay. No giant insects in sight. This time I will get through this forest without... goddamn!" :D

I can't agree enough. I hope it keeps happening. I also hope that when Manti become a serious thing...that he becomes a unique character, and they still continue the insect attacks, and slowly we ramp up the insects and its this slow power creep-insect-assault that never ends.

Maybe some sort of card that transform whenever an insect with flight is played, and it levels up into a more grizzled bug-fighting badass...and or even the opposite, where he's this fresh faced recruit and the counter to him, is playing insects.