PDA

View Full Version : Argus, Herold of Doom's void ability

Headshot1004
02-06-2015, 03:27 PM
When using the void ability of Argus, Herald of Doom, the cards being voided, do not disappear from the playing field.
They do become untargetable by other spells. The AI did not attack with them after the void, but that may or may not have something to do with the amount and value of the blockers I had on my side.
Tried with two separate cards that i had attempted to void.

Terras
02-06-2015, 04:50 PM
It happened to me in 3 games. Visually the cards are still there, but outside of positioning/confusion, they have no effect on the gameplay.

Z10Gatekeeper
02-06-2015, 08:48 PM
I discovered an issue very similar to this with the trial of faith that Avenging Angel plays as well as the War Bot's hero ability (to void all non-artifacts). Cards are voided and will appear in the voided zone, but images remain on the field (or in hand in "Trial of Faith" case). However, the system still somewhat interacts with the images (take up board space, and in the case of my feral ogre below was rotated 90 degrees each turn to "unexhaust")

Z10Gatekeeper
02-06-2015, 08:49 PM
I discovered an issue very similar to this with the trial of faith that Avenging Angel plays as well as the War Bot's hero ability (to void all non-artifacts). Cards are voided and will appear in the voided zone, but images remain on the field (or in hand in "Trial of Faith" case). However, the system still somewhat interacts with the images (take up board space, and in the case of my feral ogre below was rotated 90 degrees each turn to "unexhaust")

Derceto7
02-07-2015, 02:28 PM
I also had this issue with Argus