PDA

View Full Version : Gozzog: "I have to go now. My planet needs me."

Loregoyle
03-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Note: Gozzog died on the way back to his home planet.

Loregoyle
03-10-2015, 05:13 PM
Now that Gozzog has been removed from the game's Home screen, let's all take a moment to remember our favorite necrotic death knight. May he forever ding your opponent for 1 health.

NOBLEStarshield
03-10-2015, 07:10 PM
This has been a tough week for HEX, first Jon the Hamster and now Gozzog ;___;

Trothael
03-10-2015, 10:30 PM
This has been a tough week for HEX, first Jon the Hamster and now Gozzog ;___;

I like to think they're doing battle in Hexaven.

RCDv57
03-11-2015, 08:08 AM
Kinda sad that he died before I could reenact the battle between him and William.
Guess I just have to get revenge on my own now.

I've gotten a surprising amount of kills with his charge power too.

Ertzi
03-11-2015, 01:48 PM
Who was Jon the Hamster? ;;__;;

mudkip
03-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Who was Jon the Hamster? ;;__;;

I'm guessing that was the hamster that was struggling to keep the test server alive.

May he rest in peace. Press 'F' to pay respects.

NoahBuddy
03-18-2015, 04:55 AM
No, oh god, no! Not john. why, why, why?
Maybe someone can use blood magic to reanimate john.
Ohh hex needs an undead hamster tribal theme. I can see little hamster wheels made of bone.

RCDv57
03-18-2015, 10:25 AM
Maybe someoneca use blood magic to reanimate john.
Ohh hex needs an undead hamster tribal theme. I can see little hamster wheels made of bone.

Yeah, and they all run around with hammers... Hamster Hammers.
Huge Hairy Hamster Hammers. Its Horrible.

kaiizza
03-20-2015, 01:48 PM
Maybe someone can use blood magic to reanimate john.

Blood magic does not raise the dead as far as I know. It’s the diamond hexing gems that do that. Although there are blood cards that return to hand cards such as troops but I am guessing the actual method is the one that’s already been explain of putting diamond hexing gems into the eye sockets.

RCDv57
03-20-2015, 02:14 PM
Blood magic does not raise the dead as far as I know. It’s the diamond hexing gems that do that. Although there are blood cards that return to hand cards such as troops but I am guessing the actual method is the one that’s already been explain of putting diamond hexing gems into the eye sockets.

What about the shinhare zombies?
Hexing gems use Dead Humans to make more Necrotic, they dont work on other races. We know this because there are no Necrotic shin'hare, as I am sure they wouldn't mind donating several hundred thousand bodies to the necrotic. That leads me to believe that the Necrotic do not qualify as Undead. They're probably closer to a parasite type race, like the Goa'uld from Stargate.

kaiizza
03-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Yeah maybe. When I look at minion of yazukan I see glowing from the eyes. Seems to be from hexing gems and the only one that works is the diamond. We just don't know if undead was something that exisited before the hex comet came or not.

NoahBuddy
03-21-2015, 02:50 PM
Call the grave and rise again plus the major blood gem that lets you pull a troop from a graveyard would suggest otherwise. Also zombies and skeleton troops led me to this assumption.

NoahBuddy
03-21-2015, 03:00 PM
I think that the debate as to whether necrotic is/isn't undead is semantics. We are talking about reanimated corpses. i understand and agree about the parasite thing though. The mind in the body is not the original.

Gwaer
03-23-2015, 12:06 AM
I have no doubt it is within blood magics purview to raise the dead. Traditional undeath and the denizens that qualify, zombies and vampires et al I'm certain were a thing prior to the hex comets arrival.

Zomnivore
03-27-2015, 12:32 AM
For once there was silence. Then someone had to go ruin it by saying, WHAT?

Ebynfel
03-28-2015, 04:51 AM
I'm pretty sure it has been said that the Necrotic only use Diamond gems for a reason, but that other gems work but... work differently. I was thinking that it was all about objective. Diamond gemmed Necrotic are likely methodical and efficient, as to where others may be....quite different. I just figured it was more of a matter of "We don't want that kind of Necrotic here" kinda thing. Like an oligarchy type of setup where as long as the Diamond gems maintain control of the bodies then the "consciousness" of the other gems cannot work to undermine/undo the work that is being done/has been done. Or Ruby gems just make the thing crazy. I'll have to see if I can find an old post where this may have been brought up before.