PDA

View Full Version : [Not a Bug] Time Ripple bug during block phase

RamzaBehoulve
05-13-2015, 05:56 AM
Sometimes using Time Ripple on a single blocking card will not permit damage done to champion by the freed attacking card. Happened twice already in this situation : 1 Shroomshaw blocking 1 Righteous Paladin. Shroom went back to enemy's hand, but damage from paladin was not applied to champion.

Context : around 15-20 shin'rae cards on his board, about 8-10 troops on mine. Sorry, didn't have the reflex to screenshot it.

The first time I did this, the damage was applied to the champion by the Paladin on my screen, but my friend told me it never happened on his. The second time, the damage was not applied on either screen.

PC, Windows 7.

Xenavire
05-13-2015, 07:44 AM
Once blockers are declared, all non-crush damage is prevented from hitting the champion. Removing a blocker does nothing (again, unless the attacker has crush.)

gjaustin
05-13-2015, 07:45 AM
I'm fairly certain this is correct behavior.

The troop is already blocked so it doesn't deal damage to the champion (unless it has Crush)

NOBLERoostasaur
05-13-2015, 09:23 AM
Xenavire is correct. Once a blocker has been declared he is considered "blocking" even if he is removed from the field somehow, although the blocking troop won't do any damage if removed.

RamzaBehoulve
05-14-2015, 01:37 PM
Ok, understood. Does not seem logical to me, but the rules are the rules.

However, if as said the damage shouldn't be done, then there is still the graphic/client bug that showed the damage done on my screen (animation + ennemy HPs droped), but not on his screen. Maybe some sort of desync? Not a big deal, but still a bug I believe. The HPs were restored to original value on next turn.