PDA

View Full Version : Born of the flame summoning PvE in PvP

Sevein
06-15-2015, 09:38 AM
Played "Born of the flames" and got the PvE-card "Tetzot, Son of Omoc" in a scheduled sealed tournament. Aka PvP-card summons PvE-card in PvP tourney.

Is that working as intended?

Aradon
06-15-2015, 10:05 AM
Their intent is to make them only create cards or effects from tournament-legal options. So in sealed, it should only pull from cards legal (or creatable) in Sets 1 and 2, no PvE effects included. Similarly, Highlands Magus should not gain PvE inspire effects in PvP.

I don't know if they are aware that the current implementation doesn't match their intent, though. Don't see it on the known issues tracker.

Sevein
06-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Their intent is to make them only create cards or effects from tournament-legal options. So in sealed, it should only pull from cards legal (or creatable) in Sets 1 and 2, no PvE effects included. Similarly, Highlands Magus should not gain PvE inspire effects in PvP.

I don't know if they are aware that the current implementation doesn't match their intent, though. Don't see it on the known issues tracker.

ok thank you for your answer. I have also reported it through the support-site as well.