Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54
  1. #31
    I just heard a rumor that it's getting released next week! This true?!

  2. #32
    Master Theorycrafter
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Brookfield, IL
    Posts
    513
    It is potentially true.
    Champion of the Black Flame CZEV #451
    Touchweiners!!!!!!

  3. #33
    Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs. Evil for iOS is now available on iTunes

    iTunes link - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/penn...6749?ls=1&mt=8

    Official Announcement - http://www.cryptozoic.com/articles/p...-now-available


    Enjoy!
    Patrick Dillon
    Cryptozoic Game Brand Management

  4. #34
    So far there aren't many people on there... I saw 4 games set up... tried to play them... sat there for like 5 minutes and the other person never started... PLUS I couldn't figure out how to change my avatar... and everything seems to run very slowly....

  5. #35
    Cryptozoic Employee Skinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA
    Posts
    2,851
    Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    So far there aren't many people on there... I saw 4 games set up... tried to play them... sat there for like 5 minutes and the other person never started... PLUS I couldn't figure out how to change my avatar... and everything seems to run very slowly....
    1. It juuuuuust came out. Give it time, or get some friends to play with you.
    2. You don't change your avatar, you select which Hero you play as and that is your avatar for that game.
    Ryan Skinner

  6. #36
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,315
    Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    So far there aren't many people on there... I saw 4 games set up... tried to play them... sat there for like 5 minutes and the other person never started... PLUS I couldn't figure out how to change my avatar... and everything seems to run very slowly....
    Go into the options menu and change the Game Speed and Animation to FAST.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by pdillon View Post
    Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs. Evil for iOS is now available on iTunes

    iTunes link - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/penn...6749?ls=1&mt=8

    Official Announcement - http://www.cryptozoic.com/articles/p...-now-available


    Enjoy!
    Cool App. Any plans to have the promos available? Also should we post issues we found in here? I played Crossbow of Caroling(the Santa that if you crit you get to reroll it and any other Santa you played this turn) and hit a 19. It rerolled for itself, but wouldnt allow me to reroll the other ones I played that turn.
    Last edited by cakedraftmasters; 12-19-2012 at 04:35 PM.
    -Tim Rivera
    Founder/Writer for Daily Metagame
    WoW TCG articles, news, and more - check out Daily Metagame!
    RCQ Top 8 Decklists are online - check back for updates!

  8. #38
    Also I thought You could play Pax Poxs, for cards that count cards with different names.
    -Tim Rivera
    Founder/Writer for Daily Metagame
    WoW TCG articles, news, and more - check out Daily Metagame!
    RCQ Top 8 Decklists are online - check back for updates!

  9. #39
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,315
    Quote Originally Posted by cakedraftmasters View Post
    Also I thought You could play Pax Poxs, for cards that count cards with different names.
    Because the PLAY ALL button is the way most people play, it just happens too often that people would miss out on being able to delete their Poxes. So we left them in hand, which only hurts one or two cards, instead of virtually every destroy card.

    In the physical game, you can still play your PAX Poxes if you want...
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

  10. #40
    Woah... why did BatMilk get changed? It's 2 cards in the physical copy, but only 1 card in the iOS...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •