Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick question....

Quick question....

..... sadly, I'm not sure if I'll be able to donate to the Kickstarter but was wondering if I'd still be able to earn certain things, like Mooosh, somehow in game, or if they are Kickstarter exclusive

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Do you mean the 'Mooof' Champion? That's the only way to get one...but...I would assume you could trade/buy one off a Kickstarter if you could find one wanting to get rid of it...

Devoted Emissary
    It's a KS exclusive, but that does bring up a good question. We know the kickstarter exclusive cards are tradeable, but how about the mercenaries? Are they considered cards? (And does the collector's edition get two of them?)

Well, damn. Really want Moosh, but won't be able to donate. Oh, well. Still gonna play, and see what I can do as a completely free player. Already know I'm going for a Shin'hare deck, too, heh. DOOOOOOM BUNNIES!!!!

Infernal Professor
    Come on Greg, all the cool kids are doing it!

You have 28 days of starving yourself to at least get yourself a pro player tier!

It IS mighty tempting, but I doubt my parents would let me. We'll see, though. Mooooooosh is... VERY tempting. Will packs have to be bought with cash? Or is there in game currency to buy em too?

Devoted Emissary
    2 bucks a pack, though players can sell them through the auction house for pve currency, though the prices would probably be very very high

Hmmm.... that's not too bad. But is it possible to get packs as quest rewards, too?

Devoted Emissary
    Nope, they've been pretty clear on the separation between the two from a game standpoint (Think of the farmers man! :P )

True. Damn. Hmm.... is there a way to donate without a credit card? Like... gift cards, etc.?