Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Card Database

I'll probably get around to helping out once my test is over tomorrow. Gotta start studying now XD
    KickSTARTER
    Grand King

Hex IGN: Ares

First thing's first. Long time lurker(atleast since the KS campaign started), first time poster. I have absolutely zero experience running wikis, but I have a lot of freetime to help out with running one. More than happy to help and learn along with everyone else involved.

Gigantisaur
    Good job Storm, Utopian Chaos' website first source of info on HEX

˜

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblast View Post
    Good job Storm, Utopian Chaos' website first source of info on HEX

˜
    Hehe, Thanks. I'll work on improving the content during the next days, but I want to carefully include the wiki somehow to avoid too much double work inside the community

But the Card-Section, Kickstarter Updates and a few other things I'm going to add soon, will be kept up to date

Is a card database something people want to see? I run the site ForgeGamers for the DCG SolForge and we have a card database for that game. Now that Hex has caught my eye and seems to be offering way more than SolForge can, me and the rest of the team may make a switch and create a sister site, which would include a card database.

So none of the Card Databases currently available has any information that was shared in the movies. A good example would be the card "Evolve", which gives all your troops +1/+1. This card was shown in the kickstarter movie that showed the gameplay.

Anyone feel like scouring the movies for any and all Card information?

Tonight I'm gonna make some time and do some work on the wiki, I don't have really strong experience, but I should be able to do some stuff, the site really needs. I do have to say that I really dislike using wikia for the wiki, "wowwiki/wowpedia" really left a sour taste in my mouth (everything is always about the money)...
    The Gamepedia Hex Wiki is always looking for more editors.
    Just go to any page you want to edit and press edit! If it's missing then you can add it.
    Check the Help Section to get started!
    (Optionally, you can make an account, but that's not even required!)

I'm actually just watching the gameplay video and taking pictures of the cards Ben does highlight to figure out, which of these haven't been posted yet

Hey everyone. I made a template (Template:CardTable) for you guys so it'll be easier for you to input information. I've updated Bone Warrior, Pile of Bones, and Zoltog to make sure it worked fine. I've also uploaded their full sized images.

I'm not familiar with the Wikia syntax, so I had to get used to it. It might not be perfect because of that, but I do enjoy doing these type of things. :P
    Last edited by Tikey; 05-13-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    Hey everyone. I made a template (Template:CardTable) for you guys so it'll be easier for you to input information. I've updated Bone Warrior, Pile of Bones, and Zoltog to make sure it worked fine. I've also uploaded their full sized images.

I'm not familiar with the Wikia syntax, so I had to get used to it. It might not be perfect because of that, but I do enjoy doing these type of things. :P
    Good job!

˜

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post

That looks really good! I like!

Is the header color based on the resource type?
    The Gamepedia Hex Wiki is always looking for more editors.
    Just go to any page you want to edit and press edit! If it's missing then you can add it.
    Check the Help Section to get started!
    (Optionally, you can make an account, but that's not even required!)