Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pro Player - Grand King ... please explain me

Pro Player - Grand King ... please explain me

As far as i see Pro Player Tier is the best to choose if you want to play mainly PvP.

All the other stuff i see in Grand Kind is PVE only stuff, or did i miss anything?

What shall i do with more dungeon boss loot, what with another hand card?

Really ... PVE content for a really experienced player is allready pretty easy ... why make it even more easy and take the fun out of it?

Any reason for a PVP Player to go for Grand King?

Thx, Shaka

If you're not really a collector, there's no reason. Some people have been able to pledge multiple Pro-Tiers by using multiple KS accounts or paypal pledges.

Grand king is strictly for the people who want more than one reward from the tiers. It isn't meant to be inherently PvP based, or PvE based, it is just an all-in-one.

In theory, no there really isn't a good reason for a pure PvP player to go Gk except that with collectors tier you will also be getting 2 of every exclusive alt art card which means u guarantied to have them twice. Other than that, I really can't see a benefit if you don't want to PvE.

But from a PvE perspective, yeah it will make it easier, but you can switch all the stuff off if you want to make it harder at some points. Personally I think that it isn't too much of a gain. For instance, 1 extra card in your hand will help, but not break it. Getting 100% extra loot just means you have to farm less really. 10% exp same reasoning. So it's not really breaking PvE in anyway. The raid leader blessing is probably the only thing that out right is a big help.
    KickSTARTER
    Grand King

Hex IGN: Ares

OK, will take a Pro Player it seems ... still $250 dollar for a game we dont even know if its really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakalaka View Post
    OK, will take a Pro Player it seems ... still $250 dollar for a game we dont even know if its really good.
    I keep hearing people say that. Obviously I don't know if it is or not, but to be honest if you ever loved playing card games I feel that this just brings it to a whole new level of play.
    KickSTARTER
    Grand King

Thats what we hope ... but the official MTG Online was a total fail, at least i really didnt like it (and i played real MTG for years, pretty hardcore).

if by total fail, you mean something that has existed for almost 11 years and 'key' non-redemmable cards have retained value - I'll take it every day of the week and gladly throw my money behind this project in droves. Still yet to support.

Thats what we hope ... but the official MTG Online was a total fail, at least i really didnt like it (and i played real MTG for years, pretty hardcore).
    But your talking about a game that already has a huge paper based economy and structure. My roommate plays Magic and he even said that if he wasn't so heavily invested in it he would most likely play this.

This is totally knew and therefore no reason for people to choose the paper version over it, and there are so many knew features because it is fully digital. I think to each his own, but I can't see this fail, especially with it being F2P (unlike MTG)
    KickSTARTER
    Grand King

As far as i see Pro Player Tier is the best to choose if you want to play mainly PvP.

All the other stuff i see in Grand Kind is PVE only stuff, or did i miss anything?
    No I don't think you've missed anything, that's about my assessment as well.

Though, you may have missed that approximately 50% of the game is not PvP, and presumably by extension on the order of 25% of players (half of half of all players to take a wild guess) will have no interest in PvP, and thus no use for the pro player perk, but may find the PvE perks attractive.