Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Answers Before Proceeding With Pledge

Exclamation Need Answers Before Proceeding With Pledge

• What is the AH cut? (Anything over 5% is too much and 15% is absolutely absurd)
    • Is the AH fee only taken out when sold or do you plan on including a listing fee?
    • What are your plans to do with monies excess of $300k you needed to raise? For instance: Every $100k do you have a detailed plan to hire someone on to complete more work and make the product better? Taking on say $1 million w/o stipulating you are hiring X amount of ppl to make the "Better Graphics, Animated fights, Complete Sound Makeover, Support for playing on Phones, etc leads ppl to believe you are just giving yourselves some nice bonuses and linking us some goals you already had on your plate to do.
    • How do you see this monthly $4 fee giving 4x Packs & Tourn Entry going to have an effect on the economy
    • Are you going to retire sets from being purchasable?

Also, what are you currently doing with advertisement? MMO-Champions was brilliant. However, you need to have ppl plastering everything possible about this game on all TCG / MMO sites everwhere? ie: wowhead is another place I should expect to see this on...

Some of the answers above are fundamental to the potential future profitability of this game and wish a more detailed plan than what is presented to us.

Time Bug
    1: nobody knows
    2: Don´t know 1, so this is same :P
    3: They have stretch goals info on site. Most stretch goals adds something to game(or gets it in earlier, like softsub) and also rewards backers. IMO nice way to do it
    4: Not much effect, but is a personal opoin
    5: go read topic called Older sets. There been a huge talk about it and they wanted fans opion. So go give your own!
    Day 2 pro player supporter, so before it got popular!
    Lord Nuaa (So you can find me as Nua in hex)
    DeathRieper on twitch

Gigantisaur
    3 : They probably already invested $2M into the game and the last $300k were to pay for arts and final engineering.
    We're not funding it from scratch, and we're getting our share on the tiers as in game wares.

Although I understand you other concerns

~

Quote Originally Posted by Stok3d View Post
    • What is the AH cut? (Anything over 5% is too much and 15% is absolutely absurd)
    • Is the AH fee only taken out when sold or do you plan on including a listing fee?
    • What are your plans to do with monies excess of $300k you needed to raise? For instance: Every $100k do you have a detailed plan to hire someone on to complete more work and make the product better? Taking on say $1 million w/o stipulating you are hiring X amount of ppl to make the "Better Graphics, Animated fights, Complete Sound Makeover, Support for playing on Phones, etc leads ppl to believe you are just giving yourselves some nice bonuses and linking us some goals you already had on your plate to do.
    • How do you see this monthly $4 fee giving 4x Packs & Tourn Entry going to have an effect on the economy
    • Are you going to retire sets from being purchasable?

Also, what are you currently doing with advertisement? MMO-Champions was brilliant. However, you need to have ppl plastering everything possible about this game on all TCG / MMO sites everwhere? ie: wowhead is another place I should expect to see this on...

Some of the answers above are fundamental to the potential future profitability of this game and wish a more detailed plan than what is presented to us.
    1. Not much info has been revealed about the AH.
    2. See #1.
    3. See stretch goals. Lots of Kickstarter projects don't elaborate on how they micromanage their funds beyond just giving the stretch goals. Original $300k would be spent on art and engineering as they mentioned.
    4. Will probably depend on whether or not those packs can be traded or sold. It will however have an indirect effect on the number of rares/legendaries in the market and as such passively influence prices.
    5. That is their current plan but has yet to be finalized.

As far as your bottom two paragraphs, in the Kickstarter video Corey Jones posts a phone number there. Those are probably questions for him directly.

Gigantisaur
    Why would he answer them to some random guy on the phone while the questions are on the forums since day 1 and been avoided?

~

The only questinos I have seen on the forum that have been ignored were concerning withdrawl of money.

I don't recall anyone asking about advertising plans.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFD View Post
    The only questinos I have seen on the forum that have been ignored were concerning withdrawl of money.

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=23304

Whether they are announcing thier advertising plans or not, they must be doing it. Donations are just as high on day 7 as they were on day 1. Rare for Kickstarter campaigns.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by JMFD View Post

Sets going out of print and soft sub being devaluating the economy have not been answered either.

~