Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Player Tier

Pro Player Tier

Alright. Pro Player is picking up alot of steam right now on Kickstarter. My question is, what do you guys think will happen to the total amount of $ pledged once we run out.

It is quite clear that Pro Tier is a little too popular, and I think we'll hit a wall when it has ran out. I don't see many going for Grand King just to get that free draft in. That one is alot more expensive.

I'm just hoping we can keep unlocking Stretch Goals. But at this rate I wonder if we'll see a significant decrease soon.

I'm guessing that the number of pledges will decrease from here on out. The obvious hot commodity is the Pro Player tier and once it runs out, GK will probably be next but with the price differential I don't see as many pledges coming in.

There should be another spike in activity towards the end of the KS campaign though as is common with many KS.

Gigantisaur
    $250k will come from Pro Player

When sold out they'll represent 1/3 of the total.

All other things equal, we'll end the campaign at $1.7M.

~
    Last edited by Fireblast; 05-17-2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: typo

From the comments section of the KS:

Hey backers. William here. I've reconciled the PayPal orders and the limited tiers this afternoon and adjusted quantities. Since there are so few Pro Player tiers left, we've stopped taking orders for that tier on the PayPal site since it could easily sell out over the weekend and there's no way to make the total quantity between the two sites match up. So, the final 100 or so Pro Player tiers are available here.
    I'll be updating tomorrow morning (Saturday) before noon PST with the new stretch goals (720K, 790K, and 860K) as well as the write-ups on the rewards. Sorry for the delay on those, but we were very focused on being able to deliver you the stream of HEX this afternoon. The tiers are super sweet so they'll absolutely be worth waiting for. Scout's honor. (I raised my right hand and everything)

Kickstarter actually just got updated. They stopped taking orders on the site already. There are now only 100 left, for Kickstarter exclusively.

Edit: Beat me to it

Gigantisaur
    Fyi

Quote Originally Posted by ks comments
    hey backers. William here. I've reconciled the paypal orders and the limited tiers this afternoon and adjusted quantities. Since there are so few pro player tiers left, we've stopped taking orders for that tier on the paypal site since it could easily sell out over the weekend and there's no way to make the total quantity between the two sites match up. So, the final 100 or so pro player tiers are available here.
    I'll be updating tomorrow morning (saturday) before noon pst with the new stretch goals (720k, 790k, and 860k) as well as the write-ups on the rewards. Sorry for the delay on those, but we were very focused on being able to deliver you the stream of hex this afternoon. The tiers are super sweet so they'll absolutely be worth waiting for. Scout's honor. (i raised my right hand and everything)
    ~

I expect them to add another Pro Player pledge tier, but at $275-300 or give an add-on for $150-200.

The KS will slow down a bit, some will go with GK, others will refresh for weeks hoping someone upgrades their pro player. I expect to see the amount of King Tier pledges go up, probably a lot of doubles too. ($240 for 300 boosters). Hopefully we can unlock the rest of the stretch goals, and so far it seems they are getting plenty of money from the other tiers aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrfang View Post
    I expect them to add another Pro Player pledge tier, but at $275-300 or give an add-on for $150-200.
    I honestly hope they don't add unlimited drafts as an add-on. It significantly cuts down on CZE's revenue stream and the current number of Pro Player pledgers are already a lot, bringing many free cards to the market. As Cory has said, they never anticipated people multi-stacking tiers to get the most desirable perks (unlimited drafts in this case). Pulling out that promise would only have enraged fans so they had to stick with it.

The 1000 Pro Player tiers and higher should be enough and I guess a suitable reward for the people who pledged early and believed in the project.

The run on the pro player tier will be a spike in the pledges, but for those people who were never going to go as high as $250, king still represents a great value. All of the lower tiers are showing good numbers as well.