Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon lord cards?

Dragon lord cards?

Has the information been released yet as to what card a dragon lord will get their likeness on? Do you have a choice? Is it rare, mythic, common, etc? Can it be a champion or mercenary? Will it be in the first set?

Thanks

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by BossHoss View Post
    Has the information been released yet as to what card a dragon lord will get their likeness on? Do you have a choice? Is it rare, mythic, common, etc? Can it be a champion or mercenary? Will it be in the first set?
    I totally want a Mythic Two handed Axe Equipment to have one of my cat's likeness on it. I mean seriously, why does this matter?
    Grand King + King tier Kickstarter Supporter…

Infernal Professor
    Your cat said it preferred the Warhammer.

I think the only thing they have said is that it will be in future sets.

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashenor View Post
    Your cat said it preferred the Warhammer.
    Yes, but that was a trademark of Games Workshop Limited, so I had to change to avoid getting sued.
    Grand King + King tier Kickstarter Supporter…

The reason I ask is that I already bear an uncanny resemblance to many of the orcs and goblins in so many tcg's that I would rather just get grand king and save the $500

Infernal Professor
    Quote Originally Posted by WSzaboPeter View Post
    Yes, but that was a trademark of Games Workshop Limited, so I had to change to avoid getting sued.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    This question has already been covered in the stickied FAQ. I've pasted it for you.

Q: Regarding the vanity cards: are they strictly vanity or are they going to be usable? If usable are they going to have exposure as a card in an upcoming set or just personal use? Will they be PvP or PvE based? Will we receive 1 or 4 copies? If personal use, are they going to be tradeable?

A: The vanity cards will be usable and be in a future set of the game (so everyone can play with it). They will be tradable (as long as they aren't an AI-only card), you will get to work with us on whether they are PvP or PvE cards.

... So one day we are going to see something like 'Dragon Lord Ashenor' in Set 2 say. Thats pretty damn cool.
    Last edited by Cato; 05-18-2013 at 12:51 PM.
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy

Infernal Professor
    Quote Originally Posted by BossHoss View Post
    The reason I ask is that I already bear an uncanny resemblance to many of the orcs and goblins in so many tcg's that I would rather just get grand king and save the $500
    Well the good news is you don't have to ponder it anymore. Dragon Lord is sold out, so get out there and get your Grand King!

Infernal Professor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    This question has already been covered in the stickied FAQ. I've pasted it for you.

Q: Regarding the vanity cards: are they strictly vanity or are they going to be usable? If usable are they going to have exposure as a card in an upcoming set or just personal use? Will they be PvP or PvE based? Will we receive 1 or 4 copies? If personal use, are they going to be tradeable?

A: The vanity cards will be usable and be in a future set of the game (so everyone can play with it). They will be tradable (as long as they aren't an AI-only card), you will get to work with us on whether they are PvP or PvE cards.

... So one day we are going to see something like 'Dragon Lord Ashenor' in Set 2 say. Thats pretty damn cool.
    I concur!