Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I donate more with PayPal?

How can I donate more with PayPal?

I recently donated enough for the knight tier and I'm looking to throw in a little more cash. If I use the same email address will my totals be added together? And on the Hex.com donate page there is only an option to donate a set amount of money for different tiers. Can someone help me out? Sorry, kickstarter noob here.

Well, with Paypal you have already been charged so you might be looking at some sort of refund process here... You are buying (donating) a tier, so they will add your tiers rewards together, but if you are saying you want to add X dollars to tier Y and have it change to tier Z but only want tier Z not tier Y&Z you will have to contact customer service.

I don't know if they even can do that, and of course realize they are under no obligation to do so. But CZE has a sterling reputation for customer service so I sure they will help as much as they possibly can. I just think their hands might be tied a bit because there is a 3rd party involved (paypal) who has already taken a cut, and paypal might have a no refund policy due to it being a "donation" and not a purchase.
    Last edited by Cornholio666; 05-19-2013 at 12:00 PM.
    http://i.imgur.com/aeU4CXf.png
    Click to see our new website; and for all dTCG news.

I want to know this too.
    I don't have a credit card and im at warrior level at the moment but i really wanna pledge up to champion or so.
    Would be nice if we can clear this question if u can upgrade your pledge with paypal.
    I can't wait for beta testing though

Don't think you can upgrade a pledge with paypal, you'd just have to make another purchase of a tier.

I have a question about paypal donation, so I figure I'll ask here rather than start a new thread. Does it require a paypal account to donate via paypal with a credit card? I know sometimes I'm able to buy/donate via paypal without an account, but other times it requires an account. I was wondering if anyone knew how this one was set up, since I'm very reluctant to reopen an account with them.

@hibbert
    You can do it with a credit card without a paypal account yes, I did this myself.
    http://i.imgur.com/aeU4CXf.png
    Click to see our new website; and for all dTCG news.

Thanks for the info. Though now that I know that for sure, I'm even more tempted to stack another tier on .

What if I just clicked on "Donate Squire Tier". Will it add the $20 and $65 for the Champion Tier or would I just get Squire and Knight?

Hi i have kickstarter for 120 $ but think about the 500 One. Is it possible to Upgrade and Pay the missing 380 $ ?

Just under the amount pledged for the project on the Kickstarter page there is a "Manage your pledge" button, just click on it and choose a new tier.
    You can break my body, but you will never break my spirit.

Judge Level 2