Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how to fix the pp/gk tier

how to fix the pp/gk tier

The other tiers didn't create value for not playing, or even a definable value. PP/gk does both of those things making them amazing for secondary market value, but there are your regulars who are not amassing multiple pledge accounts for secondary market value, and they feel... disservice, maybe, from your last announcement.

the absolute best idea I could come up with for a pvp/gk tier fix - bonus %gold from tournament placing/wins. It gets us to play more, causes good will, adds value vs time played and rewards each unique player at the tiers equally regardless of the number of farm tiers. It even distinctiveness Rare drafting!

It's not a bad idea. PP still doesn't need a buff, it is so much better than every other tier.

Infernal Professor
    PP/GK aren't broken.

If you think the others are better, choose them

Translation:

Give all pro player tiers an in-game currency (Gold) bonus for winning tournaments (all formats). An increase in tournament payout better rewards time spent playing while discouraging rare drafting.

It doesn't need a fix - how is this not completely freaking obvious? THEY SOLD OUT. People wanted them, and payed for them well before waiting for the last goal - which was pretty obviously going to add something - just like every goal.

There is no reason now, nor will there ever be (since all the perks are known) so just get over it - if you don't like it, other people want it - drop it and make someone else happy.

I bet you wont drop it and get one of the other 250 tiers though - they are STILL worth less overall.

Quote Originally Posted by thereck View Post
    The other tiers didn't create value for not playing, or even a definable value. PP/gk does both of those things making them amazing for secondary market value, but there are your regulars who are not amassing multiple pledge accounts for secondary market value, and they feel... disservice, maybe, from your last announcement.

the absolute best idea I could come up with for a pvp/gk tier fix - bonus %gold from tournament placing/wins. It gets us to play more, causes good will, adds value vs time played and rewards each unique player at the tiers equally regardless of the number of farm tiers. It even distinctiveness Rare drafting!

PP are getting a 1 year buff that costs them nothing! Please stop posting.

PP/GK is not broken, we didn't lose anything. We gained set 2 boosters. If any PP/GK is upset about it, I say to them, please cancel your pledge (and if it's paypal, CZE should be happy to help refund you per Cory's KS update) and I'm sure one of the kickstarter snipers will be very happy. Make someone else's day :P

Edit: There's a reason it's called donate/pledge and not purchase. Just sayin'
    Last edited by Mike411; 05-22-2013 at 07:34 PM.
    twitch.tv/alucard2004 - my favorite hex streamer. Click for The Official Bone Forum

Pro Players and GK got a HUGE buff in this last one - Guaranteed more people to play in drafts with you!

Seems like a win to me.
    "The tyrannous and bloody deed is done,
    The most arch deed of piteous massacre
    That ever yet this land was guilty of."
    --William Shakespeare, Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by djlowballer View Post
    Translation:

Give all pro player tiers an in-game currency (Gold) bonus for winning tournaments (all formats). An increase in tournament payout better rewards time spent playing while discouraging rare drafting.
    this is why they don't let me deliver presentations, you have a way with words.

So winning a bunch of boosters worth plat isn't enough motivation against rare drafting, so we need to give them bonus PvE currency? Winning already has a significant reward. Snagging 2 boosters just for winning the first match in a casual draft should be plenty to at least try and play out a match.