Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PVE and PVP what would be more fun

PVE and PVP what would be more fun

I was wondering what would be more fun to play.

PVP against PVE

PVP nice meeting new people by tournaments and draft. Can be difficult but after a time in a non-draft tournament most of the players have the same deck because it works it best. In stead van "rogue decks"where the player plays with is on idea of a deck.

PVE Would by difficult later on otherwise Cryptozoic not include gear for the player and pure pve cards. Sure with $400 on cards it would by easy at start and mid-game.

Personally i want go for PVE because your always want to create a better deck with your gear of cards you find. And you must change tactics by a new dungeon or raid.

I hope that PVE is hard to play for more fun always win getting boring sometime lose is fun because you can learn of it.

Banned
    Try both and see what you like.

Gigantisaur
    I think both will have their merits, and I plan to spend time on both aspects of the game. Neither will be "more" fun on its own, that's all up to the individual.
    ---
    B.M.R.
    The Last of the Dragon Lords (+Pro)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jai151 View Post
    I think both will have their merits, and I plan to spend time on both aspects of the game. Neither will be "more" fun on its own, that's all up to the individual.
    PvP will be garbage for awhile though because people like to take 5 minutes on their turn. And there wont be a ranking system to weed out the doobie people.

I agree i will also play a lot of both. Just want to known what everybody says and why.

Eternal Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasi View Post
    PvP will be garbage for awhile though because people like to take 5 minutes on their turn. And there wont be a ranking system to weed out the doobie people.
    Then you will win a lot of games due to the clock running out. Unless I'm testing with friends (or even then) I'm playing with the game clock on. People will learn to play faster pretty quick.
    Go Fish

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by houjix View Post
    Then you will win a lot of games due to the clock running out. Unless I'm testing with friends (or even then) I'm playing with the game clock on. People will learn to play faster pretty quick.
    There are like 6 different actions per turn per player and then there are reactions to each others actions. You can pretty much stall for a very long time. People like to win more than learning something.

Gigantisaur

There will be a ranking system, and we've already seen there are timers. Regardless, I'm not sure where you have problems with people taking time for a turn or why that would be a problem just "for a while."

And what's a doobie person? I mean, I know what a doobie is, and I know what a person is, and I know what you get when you put the two together, but unless they're taking 5 minutes to take care of the munchies, I'm not quite sure what you're getting at...
    ---
    B.M.R.
    The Last of the Dragon Lords (+Pro)

PvP with gimmicky PvE decks. Build a control deck with Glorfenbort and cause a stink.

And what's a doobie person? I mean, I know what a doobie is, and I know what a person is, and I know what you get when you put the two together, but unless they're taking 5 minutes to take care of the munchies, I'm not quite sure what you're getting at...
    He's talking about these people:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTCyO9MpGUM