Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking A Minute To Thank Crypto!

Taking A Minute To Thank Crypto!

This Kickstarter Campaign isn't over yet, but I just wanted to take a minute to acknolodedge and thank Cryptozoic for doin' what they're doin'. I've never seen a company go above and beyond in terms of public relations like they have been.

They're super personal. Dude gave us his PHONE NUMBER. If you write to them, you WILL get a reply that addresses whatever you're talking about.

Catered to requests for stretch goals. We would talk, they would listen. Some stretch goals were things we never thought of, others were directly influenced by our requests. Just awesome.

Updates 7 days a week. Even on Sundays, they sent us an e-mail and kept us up 2 date.

Bravo, Crypto! Thanks for everything so far. Can't wait to play your game.

You're the best celebrity impersonator I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I'd like to thank you just as much as Cryptozoic.

Agreed. So far their customer support has ben excellent, and their product sounds more interesting every time they tell us about it.

Yeah, I don't know how they have any time with trying to get this game in beta, launching some physical games, and still responding to people and reading the forums.

Thanks for being visible to your community even this early.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    You're the best celebrity impersonator I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I'd like to thank you just as much as Cryptozoic.
    I don't know who Omar Epps actually is irl, but did you read his replies to Jugan? I'd hope irl OE doesn't say that

Time Bug
    This is very true, as much complaining that has gone on today, cryptozoic is doing an amazing job, and everyone is excited for this game to happen which is why we've all pledged so much money towards it. September can't come soon enought
    Yggdrasil - Grand King

Quote Originally Posted by Talreth View Post
    I don't know who Omar Epps actually is irl, but did you read his replies to Jugan? I'd hope irl OE doesn't say that
    Jugan is as terrible as the fedora that he inevitably wears.

Quote Originally Posted by Talreth View Post
    I actually just got home from work, so I am way behind on the news of the day. Omar Epps was saying very positive things on the comments of the kickstarter last night. I hope he hasn't turned to the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by OmarEpps View Post
    Jugan is as terrible as the fedora that he inevitably wears.
    Regardless of whether he is or not, I think your responses were pretty inappropriate and immature. But I'm glad you like Hex and I agree CZE is a great company with a great intentions.

Just here to thank CZE for the support and instant email answers
    Support so far is awesome!
    Can't wait for beta ^^