Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free booster drafts

Time Bug

Question Free booster drafts

My question is about the 3 free booster drafts. Are these simply tickets that are given to the account to be used, or are they similar to the 1 a week drafts where it's going to be closer to a button in the draft menu? and are they going to expire if not used in a certain amount of time? I'm at GK and I would hope that these would stay on my account until I have time to do at least two drafts in a week, my free one then one of these.
    Yggdrasil - Grand King

They are more of a button, when you go into do a draft you will have the option to use your free weekly draft instead of using any packs or plat to buy in.

they do not stack, if you can't find time during the week to do it, you will lose out on that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCwis View Post
    My question is about the 3 free booster drafts. Are these simply tickets that are given to the account to be used, or are they similar to the 1 a week drafts where it's going to be closer to a button in the draft menu? and are they going to expire if not used in a certain amount of time? I'm at GK and I would hope that these would stay on my account until I have time to do at least two drafts in a week, my free one then one of these.
    More than likely it will be a check-box or button with the text beside it saying along the lines of "Free Draft" and how many you have left. Since I have not seen anything about an expiry date on the free drafts, they should stick with you until you use them.

It has been stated time and again. The free weekly drafts will not stack. If you have 1 GK and 1 pro merged into one account you will get 2 drafts a week, if you do not draft for 6 months when you come back you will be able to draft twice. The end.

Time Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    They are more of a button, when you go into do a draft you will have the option to use your free weekly draft instead of using any packs or plat to buy in.

they do not stack, if you can't find time during the week to do it, you will lose out on that chance.
    I mean the 3 drafts that we got from the stretch goal
    Yggdrasil - Grand King

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    It has been stated time and again. The free weekly drafts will not stack. If you have 1 GK and 1 pro merged into one account you will get 2 drafts a week, if you do not draft for 6 months when you come back you will be able to draft twice. The end.
    They are talking about the 3 free drafts from one of the stretch goals, relax.

Ah, those you can use whenever. I am not sure how they will be separated from your normal free drafts. That's actually a pretty good question.

So you know he is talking about the stretch goal free drafts from much earlier...

And we have no idea.

As per update 11

"- You will get the 3 booster drafts per qualifying tier, so if you have 3 qualifying tiers you get 9 drafts"

These are listed under the stacking rewards. Therefore, they do not conflict with the "free draft a week" rewards. I imagine they will be some kind of token item, but noone is sure exactly how they will do it, aside from the fact that it is completely separate from the "free draft a week" rewards. The other two rewards that it is mentioned that you can stack up if you have multiple pledges are dragon's blood starters and 3 months subscription.
    Proud Grand King backer of Hex

If the weekly draft is a button, those will probably be a button or check box as well. So you'll get to choose "Use Freed Draft", "Use Weekly Draft", "Use Own Boosters", "Full Buy In" or something like that. Though thats a lot of options but they can reduce for each one you don't have available.