Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignore lists

Ignore lists

"This message is hidden because Name withheld to protect user identity is on your ignore list."

Just click his name and click view profile, then you can ignore him. Everyone should do it.

Determined Zombie
    +1 and believe me, I am thank goodness for the Ignore function!
    "Be who you are and be that well." - Saint Francis de Sales

Devoted Emissary
    For some reason I noticed that Yasi has been trolling less with his recent posts. He's actually saying stuff that makes sense now.
    Pro Player Tier
    Ingame Keep: Hexmage
    My Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Hexmage View Post
    For some reason I noticed that Yasi has been trolling less with his recent posts. He's actually saying stuff that makes sense now.
    The font to me is liking walking into a business meeting without pants on. Screams too much attention and gives me a headache. People have asked to remove the font but no such luck. Id love to hear serious opinions but the font kills me

Quote Originally Posted by Hexmage View Post
    I wouldn't know. His opinions are meaningless while on my ignore

He should be banned though from these forums,

Well, you have to mix some reasonable posts in with the noise. Otherwise everyone just starts ignoring you out of hand.

I have already reported Yasi, let's see if it helps us at all. I'd suggest everyone else send a PM about him to the Mods.
    HEX TCG Wiki Supporter

1x Pro / 2x King

Quote Originally Posted by LexC View Post
    I have already reported Yasi, let's see if it helps us at all. I'd suggest everyone else send a PM about him to the Mods.
    He needs to be banned--plain and simple. He's a cancer to the quality of this site.

Banned
    Am I late for this meeting?