Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: breaking Replicator's Gambit

Quote Originally Posted by Ebynfel View Post
    Get Zombie Plagues rolling and start gambiting your opponent's troops

Just for fun, obv
    But you can't. It says "target troop you control".
    Your daily dose of HEX awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by wallofomens View Post

Notice the word Permanent. It stays on the card no matter what happens to it.
    Yeah I missed the permanent part, so if you can bounce that card back to your hand then ouch, especially with things that replicate or create others. Can you imagine bouncing a theorycrafter constantly or Eurig. The warbot rampage would just be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinRaven View Post
    Yeah I missed the permanent part, so if you can bounce that card back to your hand then ouch, especially with things that replicate or create others. Can you imagine bouncing a theorycrafter constantly or Eurig. The warbot rampage would just be wrong.
    Indeed. But to be honest casting any decent replicated troop should win you the game in one/two turns, the whole bouncing and recasting is a bit excessive. The tough part with the Replicator's Gambit is finding the replicated troop from your deck.
    Your daily dose of HEX awesomeness!

Indeed. But to be honest casting any decent replicated troop should win you the game in one/two turns, the whole bouncing and recasting is a bit excessive. The tough part with the Replicator's Gambit is finding the replicated troop from your deck.
    But finding ways to bounce a card would be great for a swarm deck that needs more low powered creatures. Sure we've pointed out excessive bounces, but an inspire deck with lower cost inspire troops or a Shin'hare deck would benefit more from a bounce effect.

Master Theorycrafter
    But you can't. It says "target troop you control".
    I think I see what you did there
    Pro Player

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinRaven View Post
    Warbot would be a damned fine target if there's any way the Dwarves can bust it out with a tutor ability. I'm thinking lore wise, that this is the most likely way to break it. We havent seen an artifact tutor that I am aware of, but I am reasonably certain the possibility will exist.
    Pro Player

If someone can find a reliable way to transform enlighten seeker to the transcended then gambit will be very powerful in the deck.

What a fun card... attack... opponent sets blocks.... play replicator on troop that would die and not kill your opponents card that is blocking... draw a card... use cards to find it or not.. whatever

Quote Originally Posted by dogmod View Post
    What a fun card... attack... opponent sets blocks.... play replicator on troop that would die and not kill your opponents card that is blocking... draw a card... use cards to find it or not.. whatever
    Except its not a quick action, just basic so you can't use it to respond to a block.

One way that might be easier to do this if there are no tutors is to mill yourself and pull it from the GY