Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One last question: "Draft for a Year"

One last question: "Draft for a Year"

If I stack Dragon Lord with a Collector Tier, I'd lose the draft for a year? Or is that non-stacking only for trying to stack say 2x Collector Tier where by you'd still end up with only 1x draft for a year?

I'm usually the guy answering questions, but haven't paid too much attention to this stuff as it never effected me before.

It's completely non-stacking, you'll "only" get 3 drafts/week.
    The Mushwocky is always hungry.

Gigantisaur
    DL + PP + PP + Collector = 3 drafts

PP(+) + Collector = 1 draft

Dungeon Crawler + Collector = 1 draft

~

Other question on that point so best is to not add collector to a free for life draft tier (pp gk or higher), so that you can use the collector drafts on a other account and after a year could you merge them when the draft did run out ?

I doubt you'll be able to merge a year later. But you can always just move everything from the collector account and only log in when the AA cards spawn and move those over as well. It's a fairly minimal hassle (unlike having a dungeon crawler and raid leader as separate accounts.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ditsch View Post
    Other question on that point so best is to not add collector to a free for life draft tier (pp gk or higher), so that you can use the collector drafts on a other account and after a year could you merge them when the draft did run out ?
    Either that or give it to one of my kids. I'm really torn between merging anyway. I've got three kids (2b & 1g) and my oldest is already crazy about Pokemon. I can see in a few years they could be interested in what Daddy does... we'll see as they get older

I've been also thinking of using my Pro Tiers as ways to coax some of my best buds away from WoW. Before passing the guild over to my #2 on Friday, I was GM of a capped 1000x person guild for years. I'd like to bring as many over as possible here though. Throwing out a opportunity for a free draft just may be the hook that I need.

So honestly, I dunno how I'm going to treat my 4x pledges yet. I do know that I won't draft them all at the same time--so that's not on the table and is not part of my process.

Gigantisaur
    They said the EULA won't allow for sharing accounts.

~

Well true no need to merge them AA arts are only once a year, that seems like i am soon 250 dollar less rich haha. Well hmm eula seems to be problematic then.

Just because you aren't supposed to share accounts doesn't mean you can't give someone an account and then have them give it back to you later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblast View Post
    They said the EULA won't allow for sharing accounts.
    Hmm... With my kids they can't say anything cause I'm the legal guardian. I didn't even think about that with my buddies though--that in itself may make me just merge 'em. I know if I got a few to try out the game though I could bring a couple over. The day my kids ask to play this game too I'll regret it though. errrr...