Thread: Whats the deal with...

Whats the deal with...

the dungeon crawler :
    100% drop rate?

what does that even mean?
    Corpselocker on chests:"Possibly they contain an unhappy meal: broken toy, cold fries, and a bite taken out of the hamburger"

Infernal Professor
    It means that the RNG for gear drops will double any number it comes up with, and if it doesn't clear the threshold to give you any gear at least it will give you twice as much gold when you kill bosses in a dungeon. At least, that's my general impression.

***Edit Bah, just noticed this is a duplicate thread that needs to be deleted

some how this double posted PLEASE CLOSE
    Corpselocker on chests:"Possibly they contain an unhappy meal: broken toy, cold fries, and a bite taken out of the hamburger"

Quote Originally Posted by Clawdius View Post
    It means that the RNG for gear drops will double any number it comes up with, and if it doesn't clear the threshold to give you any gear at least it will give you twice as much gold when you kill bosses in a dungeon. At least, that's my general impression.

***Edit Bah, just noticed this is a duplicate thread that needs to be deleted
    Also, no it doesn't. it means it rolls twice.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

It's not 100% drop rate; it's +100% drop rate. So a total of 200%. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.