Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Final Push

The Final Push

Well, I've just finished my journey from Squire to Captain to Knight and finally to Champion. After seeing how close we are to the final stretch goal, I decided to throw every penny I could afford into this wonderful project (if only I had seen this before the earlybird King Tier sold out )

Many of the forumites here have probably pledged far more than me, but to all those, like me, that have pledged at the lower tiers, eyeball the next tier up and ask yourself:

What could I spend this money on thats cooler than this???

Now is the time for champions to emerge and haul us the rest of the way!

Join me!

Anyone know what the paypal numbers are at now?

I couldn't pull the trigger on going Primal... but I did add on two Collectors. Something I hadn't considered until today.
    - Backer of Hex (Quadra Grand King & Double Collector), SolForge, Shroud of the Avatar, and Underworld Ascendant.

If I were Crypto I wouldn't update the Paypal number until the very end... They can always fudge the number in our favor if we come really close to the $2.5MM goal Probably safe to assume it'll be very close to $200K, so we should be looking for $2.3MM on KS.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by Purgatus View Post
    Well, I've just finished my journey from Squire to Captain to Knight and finally to Champion. After seeing how close we are to the final stretch goal, I decided to throw every penny I could afford into this wonderful project (if only I had seen this before the earlybird King Tier sold out )

Many of the forumites here have probably pledged far more than me, but to all those, like me, that have pledged at the lower tiers, eyeball the next tier up and ask yourself:

What could I spend this money on thats cooler than this???

Now is the time for champions to emerge and haul us the rest of the way!
    Join me!
    If only i had money... With 300$ per month it's not so easy. I already spend my 50$ and happy with that
    Btw good call.

Quote Originally Posted by CoFaX View Post
    If only i had money... With 300$ per month it's not so easy. I already spend my 50$ and happy with that
    Btw good call.
    I totally get it. 85$ is honestly a bit out of my range for a game, so I understand.

Having said that, Knight tier has a guaranteed Primal Pack......just sayin

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    I'm in the final stages of trying to convince others to play but all my friends are lame I think I need new friends.

Determined Zombie
    Dont feel bad guys, i ended up having to drop from dc to king but just excited to be part of it all......
    http://www.babineau.ca/Billy/ToastManSignature.png

Taste my Hyper-Corrosive Croutons Arch-Villains.......

Got myself another Squire Tier to complement my King. All I can afford really right now.
    Still - Squire has great value for its 20$. So if you haven't done so already - just get another Squire at Paypal. You won't regret it