Thread: Looking for gaming group

Looking for gaming group

Well, tried posting this in general with a cold reception. Guess I shall try in here.

Just looking to grab a few people for some friendly and fun multiplayer gaming. Eventually moving onto HEX Alpha/Beta/Release. Not looking to make or join a guild, just want like 3-4 of us. Im currently in the Tokyo Time Zone for another week, then I head to the west coast for around 2 week, and then I finally head home on the East Coast. Currently I am traveling for work, hence all the travel for next few weeks. After that things calm down. Im open to almost any game really(Although Im terrible at LoL). Feel free to drop a message if interested in getting together for some good times in games.

check out the link in my signature it will most likely evolve into a guild but lookin for homies to play steam games with, well once I build up my library from the summer sale that is. then once Hex hit hopefully we'll have some homies ready to game.

We have a number of people registered at Utopian Chaos who are not Guild members, but instead talk about and play a number of other digital Trading Card Games. Might be a good place to find people playing games you are interested in without having to join a guild at this time. Feel free to stop by.

thanks will add it to favorites 4 when im lookin for some TCG play

Zetalux, I know myself and just a few friends (like 4-5) have decided to Jump on Hex, and Probably will be in our own little group/guild, as we don't care for big guilds and such. Some of us have played games together for over 8 years (changed from one to another along the way)

It may be 2-3mo early, but you are more then welcome to join as it seems mindset is similar.
    Hex is a MMO-TCG
    *** There is 3 very important letters in this game's genre.
    Hex - Collector Tier Kickstarter Backer
    In-Game name: Ashmander

Diesbudt, I might join you. What time zone do you guys live in? Same question for you, RdaCHAN.
    Last edited by zetalux; 06-08-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zetalux View Post
    Diesbudt, I might join you. What time zone do you guys live in? Same question for you, RdaCHAN.
    I am EST and the others are EST or Central depending.
    Hex is a MMO-TCG
    *** There is 3 very important letters in this game's genre.
    Hex - Collector Tier Kickstarter Backer
    In-Game name: Ashmander

Quote Originally Posted by Diesbudt View Post
    I am EST and the others are EST or Central depending.
    hmm, sounds pretty cool. what game are you guys playing now?

bumping this back up for more attention. still looking for some gaming buddies.