Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spectral Lotus + Doppelgadget - Possible exploit

Gigantisaur

Spectral Lotus + Doppelgadget - Possible exploit

Hi CZE,

What would happen of the Black Tigers created by Spectral Lotus copies (from Doppelgadget) at the end of the game, they vanish or you keep them? (they should vanish)
    Because if they don't vanish it'd be easy to go wild west pvp vs a friend and to create tons of tigers to then turn them into lotus.

~

Nah, I would imagine it'd be like MTGO where you create a 'token' with the abilities. Even if you use it, it still wouldn't be real and would vanish at end of game.

Each card has a unique ID, I imagine that cards that are copies in the game will have a different ID.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Snow View Post
    Each card has a unique ID, I imagine that cards that are copies in the game will have a different ID.
    They would have no ID to vanish after the end of the game.
    It's just a test case I hope they ran/will run

~

Master Theorycrafter
    I'm sure if something like this slipped through the cracks (I don't think it will, as I don't see much difference between Spectral Lotus-turned-Black Tiger and another card Dopplegadget would have cloned) then as soon as someone notices it in the beta they'd report it. It'd be the smart thing to do - if an exploit did make it through and someone tried to take advantage of it without reporting it, a ban would very well be justified IMO (unless it's an ambiguous exploit like a higher drop rate in a dungeon or something - but this kind of thing would be anything but ambiguous).

Master Theorycrafter
    I think, if you use a dopplegadget on a lotus, then use the lotus you dopplegadgeted, your dopplegadet should permanently change into a black tiger at the end of the game.

The Dopplegadget doesn't transform into a lotus though. It creates a copy of the lotus, unlike Ebonrock's Reverse Engineering which does transform into the lotus.

Its made into a "token" and doesnt exist so naturally when the game is over it is gone. Just like the booby traps and extra pack raptors at the end of the game.

Time Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterN64 View Post
    Its made into a "token" and doesnt exist so naturally when the game is over it is gone. Just like the booby traps and extra pack raptors at the end of the game.
    Would be a nice gag, if the Booby Traps would stay in your deck after the game is over.
    Of course you could take them out after the match and but then then they add add to your collection.

wait you can turn black tiger into a lotus?