Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HEX kickstarter - the black hole edition?

HEX kickstarter - the black hole edition?

Hey there,

I was wondering if I'm the only one that's gone from waiting anxiously on the daily updates for the kickstarter to nothingness. The days feel empty with no update to watch out for now everything is said and done.

I know it's been only 4 days ago, but man it feels like weeks.

Not that I know how they should go about this or anything... it's just a personal feeling of loss

Master Theorycrafter
    If the devs aren't releasing content... we must make more of our own! MORE YOUTUBE CHANNELS! MORE BLOGS! MORE PODCASTS! RAAAAARGH!

Erm, excuse me. I think I ate something a bit off for lunch...

I somewhat feel the same. Not blaming anybody, don't get me wrong, I knew they couldn't to this every day till Alpha begins. It's just...I really got used to reading the updates, looking at those new cards and all

Quote Originally Posted by jaxsonbateman View Post
    If the devs aren't releasing content... we must make more of our own! MORE YOUTUBE CHANNELS! MORE BLOGS! MORE PODCASTS! RAAAAARGH!
    Your daily dose of HEX awesomeness!

Yeap same feelings for me pretty much. I was at the KS since the first week and i really miss the chat, the daily updates the spolers and the money and backers' numbers ticking up. Thank god its summer so sunny beaches and half-naked girls make up for this
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

Master Theorycrafter
    On the plus side, they're probably using all the time and effort they were putting into drumming up KS support into actually developing the game now. They're on a fairly tight schedule!

At least, we can hope they're doing that with their time. :-P

Gigantisaur
    While I do miss the updates something fierce, we spent a month throwing money at them. I think we can let them spend a month full steaming on the game =)
    ---
    B.M.R.
    The Last of the Dragon Lords (+Pro)

I don't think it's tha annoying. They are working on the game so it's for the best.
    And it's not like there is nothing to do in life to only be focused on waiting for updates, just do something else and it will come eventually ^^
    IMO, it's better to be far away from the game until the beta, this way it's easier to handle the delay haha

Hero of Adamanth
    I guess it's like meeting a new hot girlfriend, spending every day for a month with her, then after a month she says she is going to do a modelling course and will be a supermodel afterwards. She promises she will return to you and be patient.

You think you are the luckiest guy on the planet, but you hate the wait, you still check your phone 10 times a day, even though there is no messages and just hope that its all a dream come true.

Please CZE, do not get ugly!

In all seriousness... most likely CZE released all the stuff that was going to be released before Beta during the kickstarter campaign. This maximises exposure, generate hype and fills their pockets so that the game can be finished.

I am sure they are busy working out how they are going to fulfill all those promises they made, the list is a mile long.

If I had the choice between an update every second day for the next 2 months or Alpha 1 week earlier, I would choose the later.

Master Theorycrafter
    Definitely having some withdrawal symptoms and its winter for me so no nice weather to even things out.
    Hi, my name is Malicus and my will to resist Hex is weak.