Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Excited about the Friday update!

Excited about the Friday update!

They said an update every Friday, right?

Everything's been so quiet since the KS end other than the E3 coverage. I'm giddy with excitement to see what will be in tomorrow's update
    Mr. Venicore
    Hex Name: Aincrad

'We'll be back with a full-fledged update with final numbers, tee-shirt information, vanity cards, and more on Friday. ' Direct quote from update #32. Pretty much confirms the update and more
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

Who knows, maybe they'll have 7 DAYS OF UPDATES IN ONE!!!

Probably not, I'm sure they're quite busy trying to make sure nothing gets delayed.
    twitch.tv/alucard2004 - my favorite hex streamer. Click for The Official Bone Forum

Master Theorycrafter
    well this one's the first one again, until next stage. Its always new again and again and its never done for now.

if i could ask a question of the staff in turn it'd be - now that you have come and brought us here, what will you do?

I'd personally enjoy going forward to the alpha -

lore dumps to the site - leaders of the factions, example boss encounters

more art.

acceptable use policy for accounts with cge - number of accounts per real human max, details on trading vectors and acceptability etc.

any info available on game APIs - particularly with regard to either champion tracking or market data get / trade control.

also - for Cory - what is the greatest current or foreseen obstacle or challenge to the level of success you wish to achieve at release or towards it?

Determined Zombie
    Has it really only been a week since the Kickstarter ended and our updates with it. It feels like a month and thats with the E3 and Angry Joe interviews to keep me going.
    ------------------------Place holder-----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by panzer View Post
    Has it really only been a week since the Kickstarter ended and our updates with it. It feels like a month and thats with the E3 and Angry Joe interviews to keep me going.
    This! I'm having update withdrawal symptoms. Luckily I've been traveling/working all week. Had I been at home, it would have been painful!
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by keroko View Post
    well this one's the first one again, until next stage. Its always new again and again and its never done for now.

if i could ask a question of the staff in turn it'd be - now that you have come and brought us here, what will you do?

more art.

acceptable use policy for accounts with cge - number of accounts per real human max, details on trading vectors and acceptability etc.

any info available on game APIs - particularly with regard to either champion tracking or market data get / trade control.

also - for Cory - what is the greatest current or foreseen obstacle or challenge to the level of success you wish to achieve at release or towards it?
    I can never understand what you are saying

Quote Originally Posted by XagoTrunk View Post
    I can never understand what you are saying
    Quote Originally Posted by keroko View Post
    more art.
    The next update will always be new info.
    I'd like to know what CZE is planning next.
    I'd like alpha soon.
    I'd like more lore articles.
    I'd like more art previews.
    Can you flesh out the details for stuff like accounts under the same household or multiple accounts for the same person?
    Can you flesh out the details on trading between the above?
    Is there any planned support for plug-ins or mods?
    For Cory, what's the biggest challenge now that you're funded?

Master Theorycrafter
    Tyrfang, the professional forum translator.