Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: People of Hex

People of Hex

So, post a picture time.

Rules: Must post a picture, we may have prizes for the best selfies or picture of you posted.

Might as well start this off with a bang, this is me for my Birthday last year... Classy
    528066_10101194272660492_1209301306_n.jpg

To get more people posting, I'm going to throw in a third "box" of packs and the third box will randomly be picked from someone who posts their picture here.

So go forth, show us what you look like! :-p
    Last edited by blakegrandon; 07-04-2013 at 05:09 AM.
    I advocate for removing the deck and instead have a picture of boobs and each turn Cory's face dunks into them and pulls out a card with his teeth.

well i will go next. This was from my first mma fight couple years back. I am the person on the left in Black shorts with a white side.

Had to attach so click on it for a bigger image. Couldn't url it since image was to big.

P.S. since the rule is only one, I chose this one. I will post a up to date one if allowed.

Up to date photo:
    Halloween 2012 (again on the left)
    Last edited by Daken; 07-02-2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: new photo
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...80/XzOPl-1.png
    Let teachers and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content.

Post as many as you want. I'd rather just keep it people of Hex instead of random funny pics on the internet.
    I advocate for removing the deck and instead have a picture of boobs and each turn Cory's face dunks into them and pulls out a card with his teeth.

Hero of Adamanth
    Waiting for the various people who complained about CZE not having XXL shirts. c;

I'm Stok3d to be out on the water on this pic

Here's one so you can see my mug shot

Master Theorycrafter

Me and the husband, he's had blood and brain cancer, radiation, chemo and a stem cell bone marrow immune system full swap out in the last 3 years. Its been difficult, a lot of time we had to spend apart several hours in the car and a job that wouldn't even let me have unpaid leave for caregiving. Very glad those chapters are closed.

http://instagram.com/karmafeast
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by keroko; 09-26-2013 at 01:44 AM.

See original post, sweetening this thread a little.
    Attachment 830

Gigantisaur
    Does this one count?

997997_10151692418041928_106012694_n.jpg

if not, then here is one me reading to my little niece:

430817_10150644596526928_416217815_n.jpg
    http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-4368...18944-blue.png

Grand King that loves collecting things twice because he thinks he's a pro player.

Gabe.jpg
    This is me and a home grown heirloom tomato (one of my other hobbies).

It'sa me (not Mario)!

... I could probably use one of those XXL shirts, actually...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well