Thread: [Hex Vault] Hex Vault Comic - Master Thread

[Hex Vault] Hex Vault Comic - Master Thread

Episode 1: The Vault

BossHoss has just completed the inaugural episode of the Hex Vault comic! Episode 1 introduces the series and sets the stage for entering the Vault for the first time.

Future episodes will follow BossHoss’s HexTCG-related adventures, his interactions with forum personalities (you might be next!), and will act as a launching pad to learn more about Entrath, the game, the community, and PVE & PVP strategy.

Link: http://www.thehexvault.com/blog/2013...mic-episode-1/
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Any chance for a non-video version of this comic?
    I`ll see what I can do... (Later this evening around 10pmPDT when I am home from work)

I can create a Quicktime version which should allow the user to advance the frame on their own. As long as it can be emedded into the website without much of a hassle.

I just started with a recorded video version since it was easier for me.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    - Dinner & Drafts

Honestly, I'm not sure why it's a video at all. You obviously already have full images of each page, so why not just release as images like a regular comic? In any case, will be interesting to see where this goes in the future.

Gigantisaur
    I liked the art, but the story, sound effects etc need a lot of work imho.
    http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-4368...18944-blue.png

Grand King that loves collecting things twice because he thinks he's a pro player.

It`s nice to be surrounded by "HO`s"! (Honest Opinions)... Posted similar in General

The reason I chose to try a video format is for an effect I wanted to create that will be in the next video. (Already done while I do the art for the following one.)

If it becomes something people are not enjoying, then I will adapt accordingly.

"The story so far"
    - Following the creation of an online forum account, personified into a student, through the staleness of the forums into a journey of why is he here. In the search for clues he gets "trolled" into the discovery of the Hex Vault.

-Future episodes will contain: Hex characters, Hex story, card reveals, strategies, forum personalities, and more...

What do you want to see?

-Would everyone prefer more time spent on the art and less on the "production"? Ex. higher quality single page/week
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    - Dinner & Drafts