Thread: [Hex Vault] Embracing the Hex Magics: Exclusive Card Spoiler Cloudwatcher

[Hex Vault] Embracing the Hex Magics: Exclusive Card Spoiler Cloudwatcher

Time to spoil the second card provided exclusively to Hex Vault by the fine folks at HexTCG! Cloudwatcher, the Coyotle Mage, has expanded her magic use from Wild into both Diamond and Sapphire:

http://www.thehexvault.com/blog/2013...-cloudwatcher/

Enjoy!

Colin
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

I like it! That's a cheap looter, and it's always fun to see some more multi-color cards. Not to crazy about the steadfast ability, though. Vigilance never really appealed to me. Equipment seem perfectly reasonable, too

Edit: I wonder if the equipment will allow reduction to 0 of spells. CZE say they're being careful with free spells, but then I see a lot of cards, and have to wonder
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Wow, that's super interesting. The Diamond ability has some nice synergy with Droo's Unstoppable Walker, which is pretty cool and that Sapphire one is some good deck cycling, but honestly that PvE blue equipment is most eye-catching thing about this card. -1 cost to all Sapphire and Diamond cards? I'll take 8!

I like it! That's a cheap looter, and it's always fun to see some more multi-color cards. Not to crazy about the steadfast ability, though. Vigilance never really appealed to me. Equipment seem perfectly reasonable, too
    Yeah, I much prefer the Sapphire synergy myself.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Dude, that's pretty exciting. Liking that we get to see a card or two that incentivize multiple colors already. For PvE I'm REALLY digging the fan, love those kind of effects.

I like it! That's a cheap looter, and it's always fun to see some more multi-color cards. Not to crazy about the steadfast ability, though. Vigilance never really appealed to me...
    Droo's Unstoppable Walker would like to have a few words with you... just saying...
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Not every card exists to make Droo's walker playable :P
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

That's crazy talk!

At least not every card is about making Eye of Creation better, now.