Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha Patch Notes: 812-B

Master Theorycrafter
    Awesome job! I wonder if crash of beasts was fixed, or if its still a dead card.
    HEX Community Reading List!
    Need a cheap Fantasy Novel for your Kindle/Ipad from an amazing Author?? I'm shamelessly promoting my friend's new series The Elder Empire! It's a great series with two sides, two stories and tons of fun! The series is written as parrallel stories, so choose Shadow, Sea, or both and enjoy! www.WillWight.com

nice patch cant wait to test

Eternal Guardian
    Whoa! Gems?

That's truly outrageous.
    Go Fish

Gigantisaur
    Sounds like a nice patch - taking its time to download though is that normal or my connection.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Normal considering it's not just the people in Alpha downloading the patch, but also everyone who used that torrent in the first wave.
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."

-Willy Wonka

No info regarding multiple cerebral Fulminations or crash of beasts... otherwise a great sounding patch. can't wait to gem some cards and have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by houjix View Post
    Whoa! Gems?

That's truly outrageous.
    Nice!

'net high five.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Awesome patch, thanks CZE! Lot of good bugs and annoyances fixed. So glad I will be able to change my password. My main hurdles so far have been mainly addressed and in general there were a few game hangs that kept games from finishing.

As a 30 inch monitor gamer, my main wish list item is support for higher resolutions like 2560x1600

Wild creatures get Spellshield? With a minor gem? Reeeeaallly?
    Seems a bit unbalanced, especially compared to the other minor gems. Wouldn't Crush be more equivalent?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludomancer View Post
    Wild creatures get Spellshield? With a minor gem? Reeeeaallly?
    Seems a bit unbalanced, especially compared to the other minor gems. Wouldn't Crush be more equivalent?
    I don't think it's inherently overpowered. There are common green creatures in MtG that have hexproof. You can still block them, or take them out with non-targeted effects (extinction).

Remember, too, that you can only put the gems on socketed creatures. It doesn't let you give ANY crazy wild creature spellshield. If they made a 9/9 crush for 5 with a gem slot... THEN you might need to worry.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well