Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: HEX Alpha Patch Notes - 815b

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    I have a plan for that! Wednesday after Thanksgiving!

Also, I can only imagine the "Will (Shaq) - stay on vacation!" threads that are going to pop up if we get another huge patch...
    Oh dear lord...

Quote Originally Posted by funktion View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to make the patch notes so detailed. Definitely like this format quite a bit.
    I'd like it if they included the "before" as well.

One gripe for now - no nerf to fist? I lost more games to the fist than I ever did to escalation. Maybe it will balance out, but I have been thinking from day one that invincible and crush on a 7/7 for 6 was way too good, no matter what the drawback is.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    One gripe for now - no nerf to fist? I lost more games to the fist than I ever did to escalation. Maybe it will balance out, but I have been thinking from day one that invincible and crush on a 7/7 for 6 was way too good, no matter what the drawback is.
    No nerf to Fist yet perhaps? Can't do everything at the same time, and this was quite the patch...
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

No nerf needed. Fist only really fits in mono-wild and diamond/sapphire both have cheap ways of dealing with him so any control deck can handle him. And Fist can only block for one turn so any agro deck should be capable of racing him. Every other deck can and should sideboard (when available) chaos keys to deal with him.

I don't even play mono-wild, but I love that such a boss card exists. What fun would it be if it was just 300+ mediocre cards?

Quote Originally Posted by ChazSpaz88 View Post
    No nerf needed. Fist only really fits in mono-wild and diamond/sapphire both have cheap ways of dealing with him so any control deck can handle him. And Fist can only block for one turn so any agro deck should be capable of racing him. Every other deck can and should sideboard (when available) chaos keys to deal with him.

I don't even play mono-wild, but I love that such a boss card exists. What fun would it be if it was just 300+ mediocre cards?
    Mono wild can drop a turn 3 fist. There is no reliable removal for that point in the game, only pseudo removal. It can kill a person before they can activate chaos key.

It definitely needs a nerf, at least a higher cost or remove invincible - the combination is far too potent for something that can win games alone by turn 7.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Damn I love this game so much, I've just joined in the alpha but was love at first sight Definitely what I am looking for! I'm playing Hearthstone meantime but it stands no chance agains Hex <3

Keep it up the good work!

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerkyon View Post
    Damn I love this game so much, I've just joined in the alpha but was love at first sight Definitely what I am looking for! I'm playing Hearthstone meantime but it stands no chance agains Hex <3

Keep it up the good work!
    One thing I love about Hex: New enthusiasm. Makes me want to go make a new deck!
    AeternaArx in game.

Eternal Guardian
    Mono wild can drop a turn 3 fist. There is no reliable removal for that point in the game, only pseudo removal. It can kill a person before they can activate chaos key.

It definitely needs a nerf, at least a higher cost or remove invincible - the combination is far too potent for something that can win games alone by turn 7.
    Should there be reliable removal for what is basically a 4-card combo?
    Go Fish

Blood brutality + inquisitor DD was stupid, glad that's gone.

My red/blue mill may have just gone from crappy experiment to maybe somewhat viable.