Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Expansion release update

Hey Developer Peoples!

Any word on when the expansion will be available? Is December still looking promising? I wanna try and plan my Xmas gift purchases accordingly.

In other words, "Where's my crack? I need a fix!"

From their Facebook:

"It's great to see so much excitement for Heroes Unite! It will arrive in Q1 2014. We're just doing the final checks on it now and received the final proof copy for the factory last week. Everything looks great so we should have it pretty soon. Thanks for your patience!"

Huge disappointment. Seems they've just been fumbling this game left and right.

What's the link to this AaronH?

It's in their BGG Con post on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

How disappointing. This should have been out by Xmas at the latest

They put out a couple of other games and card packs in the same timeframe. This is disappointing. This was going to be a gift for my GF this holiday. I guess I'll just have to buy her an Ferrari now.

Game companies, not just Cryptozoic, are known for having set-backs in releases. It happens. When they say it will be released "in December", I usually translate that as "early the following year". No disrespect to Cryptozoic. As I said, I know delays happen, they just like to be optimistic. Personally I don't mind waiting a little longer. I'd rather have the product done right and take a little longer then have it rushed and done poorly.

Eternal Guardian
    It could be situations out of their control. A lot of the time the factory and shipping are the biggest delays in products.
    Go Fish

Things happen and I understand that, but I still would like to be informed of delays. So I guess Q1 means February, March or April.
    Last edited by N-Finite; 01-05-2014 at 03:50 PM.