Thread: Wild can get pretty silly with its creature generation...

Wild can get pretty silly with its creature generation...

http://i.imgur.com/FTY3SuS.png (Screenshot's too large to post here, I guess, even scaled down).

At that point, my deck was 90% pack raptors. Final in-play creature tally:

-1 Howling Brave (5/5)
    -4 Wild Root Dancers (4/4)
    -2 Dandelion Sprites (something like 42/43)
    -2 Nelebrin Skirmisher (5/3)
    -21 Rhinos (5/5 each)
    -20 Pack Raptors (4 of which were pacified) (22/22 each)
    -1 Verdant Wildboar (10/10)

The math suggests that I would have been able to win at that point from life loss, but I was almost out of time from having to Pass Priority on the computer buffing its totem so much (which it never attacked with). I literally did not have the time to click every card to attack.

On a more serious note, though it's not like this situation happens much in a real game, it'd be nice if you could have creatures in multiple rows first before the images get scaled down past a certain point. Even before things got rhino-tastic up in this, it was getting really annoying targetting things from my Root Dancer procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakmire View Post
    On a more serious note, though it's not like this situation happens much in a real game, it'd be nice if you could have creatures in multiple rows first before the images get scaled down past a certain point. Even before things got rhino-tastic up in this, it was getting really annoying targetting things from my Root Dancer procs.
    i'm quite positive its come up a number of times and they are working on a solution to the problem, whether it be stacked cards that are duplicates (some people dislike this), more rows at a certain size, and other possible things who knows... but i'm sure i saw them say something on the subject at the very most 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakmire View Post
    The math suggests that I would have been able to win at that point from life loss, but I was almost out of time from having to Pass Priority on the computer buffing its totem so much (which it never attacked with). I literally did not have the time to click every card to attack.
    This strategy has to be the apex of how controlish a strategy can be.

It is a shame that you can run out of time selecting attackers. We do need an 'attack with all' button, that assigns everything at once, and a 'stop attacking' one in case you pressed it by mistake.

That could shave minutes off games, especially in weeny decks or combo/control. Especially in inspration engine decks, those eat up time.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Well that looks... [PUN] WILD [/PUN]